Vision Problems: monocular polyopia

deafdrummer

Reaction score
I have a condition in which I see multiple PARTIAL images that looks something like the following photograph:

jwu5zd3

It's particularly bad in one eye, and getting worse in my other eye. I seem to have defective stereoscoptic vision, in that I battle my tendency to shunt the worse eye over to the side and use the better eye, and that totally makes that eye work too hard.

I need help, and I need to know what to do about it besides glasses. Sometimes, it gets so bad I don't want to use the computer or read because I get stuck in using one eye. I'm trying to determine where my defect is coming from. Do I had a tumor? Do I have a defect in my cornea? Last time I went to an ophthalmologist, he said everything he would see about my eyes appeared normal.

Does anyone have any idea what in HELL is going on? Thanks in advance.

Are you getting headaches too ? I would try going to another doctor and talk to your primary DR. There is no way to know what is going on , even if someone here is a DR. they would not be tell you without seeing you in person. You do not what to fool around with your eyes . I hope will call your Dr. tomorrow and talk to them.

I advise to you wise not allow to discuss to ask to person :) you have worry :P

serious possibles you have relief I don't know exactly no idea what say;

you ask to doctor!

No headaches. I never get them unless I am sick with a cold or something, which has not happened since February 2012.

And I cannot afford a doctor. Unlike a bunch of you, I don't have health insurance, nor can I afford it.

No headaches. I never get them unless I am sick with a cold or something, which has not happened since February 2012.

And I cannot afford a doctor. Unlike a bunch of you, I don't have health insurance, nor can I afford it.

I see you don't have limit insurance costly. it sound limit cost sorry hear you :(

are you wearing multifocals and are the lens positioned right..i was getting similar i fiddle with spects and lot better now

You'll need to have health insurance if the new health bill pass , or you'll have to pay a fine. And I think this I outrageously wrong. If people can't afford to pay for health insurance health they sure can't afford to pay a fine!

You'll need to have health insurance if the new health bill pass , or you'll have to pay a fine. And I think this I outrageously wrong. If people can't afford to pay for health insurance health they sure can't afford to pay a fine!

My understanding of the bill is that you only pay the penalty if you *can* afford the insurance and choose not to buy it. If you're sufficiently low-income, I think they pay your premiums.

are you wearing multifocals and are the lens positioned right..i was getting similar i fiddle with spects and lot better now

Sigh, no. I'm not talking while wearing glasses. I want to know why my eyes are like this unaided.

Get a second opinion and a thorough evaluation including your retina. Something isn't right and a lack of a diagnosis means your opthalmologist is not goingto help you further.

Sigh, no. I'm not talking while wearing glasses. I want to know why my eyes are like this unaided.

go dr then you know...age plays big part.Put your hand or book between your eyes then focus on something you will be aware of your blind spot...otherwise google Madox test

Back