Virginia ( State) about down pant

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
My hubby told me, He heard that in Virginia State have new law. If anyone wear pant down to underwear or boxer. ( sorry I forget what s called) Its will fine $50.00???

If that's true... then that's purely nonsense.

Yet these very same people scream for blood when somebody propose food regulations.

My hubby told me, He heard that in Virginia State have new law. If anyone wear pant down to underwear or boxer. ( sorry I forget what s called) Its will fine $50.00???

Yeah right. Too many stupid laws.. More laws are not going to help. Nothing getting any better...

I don't think it is a stupid law. Exposing underwears can be considered as public lewdiness.

and they show women or men wear underwear on tv.. how do u explain that?? it doesnt make any sense to me at all.. really.. come on.. its almost like swimming suits? sheesh.. its ridiculous, indeed! :roll:

Yes! Banish hairy, ugly cracks that make me lose my dinner every time!! LOL!

Fuck to Virginia...

I'm glad that not live in stupid state and laws is so redicious... :roll:

It's popular for young people and it was part of fashion style.

There's example for Travis Barkers with low pants, next to underwear.
travis-barker-1.jpg

Fuck to Virginia...

I'm glad that not live in stupid state and laws is so redicious... :roll:

It's popular for young people and it was part of fashion style.

fashion style qq i dont think so -- it does look stupid -- ive used to have to ask my nephew to pull up his pants

fashion style qq i dont think so -- it does look stupid -- ive used to have to ask my nephew to pull up his pants

No, It's true about popular as fashion for most young people.

It's their business and you can't tell me what I do.

no its not popular. i think its stupid. its disrespect to the public, really. kids nowadays dont have the manner. jeez!

Well, It was based on my personal.

I did that, similar to Travis Barkers and none of them are bother me.

For popular then it was from my opinion.

It does look stupid to wear low pants, but not in public places. Wear at home is fine with me, not in public places. Samething a girl wear low rise pant with thong show it, it look like trailer park trash. I agree with new law for low rise pant. But I hate add more new laws, that is enough..

I don't like any guys show off about their boxers. That turn me off! I do wear low rise pant but I never let my shirts to be short and never show my underwear. I know how dress right with low rise pant.

I dont like it. It is so disgust to see it. Whenever men or women do that. I was like ugh!!! I sometimes gave them dirty look. It isnt proper to show it in public.

It is disgusting to see some ppl having low pant exposing their underwear. I have seen a young girl about 16 yrs old with a thong showing above her lower jean and there was an old man not far from me just standing there staring at her as she was putting her shopping in the car. I thought what a pervert he is. She look like she is inviting herself to rape to showing off her thong.
I agree with the law about the low pant which expose underwear. I think it should be more than $50 as stiffer fines.

no difference than wearing shoes, short and shirts in stores after coming in from the beach.

It's good news for me because I hope this mean rednecks will start covering their butt cracks and undies (And people who don't pull up their pant for fashion statement reminds me of those rednecks).

Back