Virgin Mobile - $25 data Plan a month!

i bought top up card at target store for $24.99.

added $25.00 on my cell with no extra fee nothing. for since october 2010 i mean last year, i would say it's great and virgin mobile customer has been very helpful to me. i closed my account with SPRINT last week, my contract end this month jan 4th. if i ever want to go back to sprint, they said that i can get free smartphone but i'd rather later in future never know new smartphone.

For Christmas I got my hubby the Samsung Intercept with VM. He loves it. We had a long trip (6 hours) to visit new grandson. We only hit one dead zone for no phone service. This is the same zone that all services had. It simply has no coverage. We made the loop in the city using map application. Awesome.
He has a smart phone and I have the little Rumor touch. Our bill with Verizon was 130.00 with no extra services. Our current bill is 26.50 each with all the services that we wish and more we could download. Overall we are very pleased with the VM. I set it up online at VM so that we never have to top up. I would tell anyone who needed a reasonably priced phone and service to get this one.
By the way, the Samsung is just too much phone for me. My techie hubby loves it and the family was really impressed. I prefer my little Rumor. lol

For Christmas I got my hubby the Samsung Intercept with VM. He loves it. We had a long trip (6 hours) to visit new grandson. We only hit one dead zone for no phone service. This is the same zone that all services had. It simply has no coverage. We made the loop in the city using map application. Awesome.
He has a smart phone and I have the little Rumor touch. Our bill with Verizon was 130.00 with no extra services. Our current bill is 26.50 each with all the services that we wish and more we could download. Overall we are very pleased with the VM. I set it up online at VM so that we never have to top up. I would tell anyone who needed a reasonably priced phone and service to get this one.
By the way, the Samsung is just too much phone for me. My techie hubby loves it and the family was really impressed. I prefer my little Rumor. lol

I set mine up the same way. No surprise it is how I do almost everything. :lol:

Total cost for Colorado was $27.45. So far the service has been good and I did lost my phone in the theater and I did the replacement all online.

Virgin Mobile 26.50 or 25.00

I am in Georgia. Since I started with Virgin Mobile back in Sept 2010 I have been charge 25.00 I am on autodraft from my debit card. January 2011 I got charged 26.50 on both my line. My question to them was why the change. "Customer no service - Computer error, I sorry we charged you the wrong amount, I'll refund the 26.50 (then only to recharge 26.50), tax". They don't have a clue. Is it 26.50 for 2011? I don't know and they sure as hell don't know.

The extra money is for sales tax only. Much better than the long page of extra fees I got from other companies.

My coverage here is much better than with prior company. Overall I am very happy that I switched. Verizon and Sprint can kiss my deaf heinie.

I ordered Rumor Touch last week and got it today. I loved it so far! Way better than Sidekick! Touch the screen is a bit pain in ass but will get use to it! RIP Sidekick!

I didnt see the coverage map tab earlier when I was at work. huh... yep nada for Wyoming, figures.

Back