Vinnie & the Tax Man

gnuuser

Reaction score
The Taxman decides to audit the elderly Vinnie Bombosa, Senior, and summons him to the Tax office.

The taxman was not surprised when Grandpa Vinnie showed up with his full time, tax accountant, Sal Testorroni.

The taxman said, 'Well, sir, you have an extravagant lifestyle and no full-time employment, Which you explain by saying that you win money gambling. I'm not sure the tax office finds that believable.'

"I'm a great gambler, and I can prove it,"says Vinnie. "How about a demonstration? Are you a sport?"

The taxman thinks for a moment and said, 'Okay. Go ahead, Vinnie.'

Vinnie says, 'I'll bet you a thousand bucks that I can bite my own eye.'

The taxman thinks a moment and says, 'It's a bet, old man.'

Vinnie removes his glass eye and bites it. The taxman's jaw drops.

Vinnie says, 'Now, I'll bet you two thousand bucks that I can bite my other eye.'

Now the taxman can tell Vinnie isn't blind, so he takes the bet.

Vinnie removes his false teeth and bites his good eye.

The stunned taxman now realises he has wagered and lost three grand, with Vinnie's tough looking accountant as a witness. He starts to get nervous.

'Want to go double or nothing?' Vinnie asks. 'I'll bet you six thousand bucks that I can stand on this side of your desk, and pee into that wastebasket on the other side, and never get a drop anywhere in between.'

The taxman, twice burned, is cautious now, but he looks carefully and decides there's no way this old man could possibly manage that stunt, so he agrees again.

Vinnie stands beside the desk and unzips his pants, but although he strains mightily, he can't make the stream reach the wastebasket on the other side, so he pretty much pees all over the taxman's desk.

The taxman leaps with joy, realizing that he has just turned a major loss into a huge win.

But Vinnie`s own accountant moans and puts his head in his hands.

'Are you okay?' the taxman asks.

'Not really,' says the accountant. 'This morning, when Vinnie told me he'd been summoned for an audit, he bet ME twenty-five thousand dollars that he could come in here and piss all over your desk and that you'd be happy about it!'

Don't Mess wth Old People . . . .

Back