Videophone software on PC/MAC

xgoofyguyx

Reaction score
How I supposed to get videophone software that can call to VP/MVP or direct to video with Ip address? I downloaded Videosign 2.5 software and it doesn't work with my logitech camera because I have a currently Window Vista that might not compatible with Videsign 2.5. I am trying to figure how to call to VP from computer? There used to have SL Envision program in Sorenson website to abilitiy to download. It is no longer being in the list. Viable software sucks as well because it only show black screen everytime I made calls. Is there another software I can download to make the calls accept? No black screens, lacking of connection, quality, or whatever. Webcam to Webcam would RECOMMANDED Oovoo. it is best program for deaf people to use that program. ANybody have a good suggest how to get a video program that can be download in any type of computer so can call through VP/MVP? Thanks.......

wwww.viable.net/product/vv

Viable Vision is your best friend.

How I supposed to get videophone software that can call to VP/MVP or direct to video with Ip address? I downloaded Videosign 2.5 software and it doesn't work with my logitech camera because I have a currently Window Vista that might not compatible with Videsign 2.5. I am trying to figure how to call to VP from computer? There used to have SL Envision program in Sorenson website to abilitiy to download. It is no longer being in the list. Viable software sucks as well because it only show black screen everytime I made calls. Is there another software I can download to make the calls accept? No black screens, lacking of connection, quality, or whatever. Webcam to Webcam would RECOMMANDED Oovoo. it is best program for deaf people to use that program. ANybody have a good suggest how to get a video program that can be download in any type of computer so can call through VP/MVP? Thanks.......

P3 (VideoSign 3) software can work with Vista. But preview downloads of the P3 software application are temporarily unavailable. They still work under development.

P3 (VideoSign 3) software can work with Vista. But preview downloads of the P3 software application are temporarily unavailable. They still work under development.

Sound good to me. I am sure you know about viable Vision. When I made a call to a deaf person, call got accepted but It show a black screen which mean I can't see a deaf person. Deaf person can see me. What is causing the problem? I already tried to turn off the firewall. It doesn't work at all. Is it getting very sensitive with Window Vista compatibility or what? I am so sick of seeing black screens all the time. It kinda gotten me so frustrate. Imagine that! :shock:

Sound good to me. I am sure you know about viable Vision. When I made a call to a deaf person, call got accepted but It show a black screen which mean I can't see a deaf person. Deaf person can see me. What is causing the problem? I already tried to turn off the firewall. It doesn't work at all. Is it getting very sensitive with Window Vista compatibility or what? I am so sick of seeing black screens all the time. It kinda gotten me so frustrate. Imagine that! :shock:
The black screen caused becuase the Viable Videomail was triggered .

You need set port forward on your router.

The black screen caused becuase the Viable Videomail was triggered .

Yeah. I found it. Black screen appears after VideoMail message. Wait in few moments before recorded image pops up. You try it again.

Yeah. I found it. Black screen appears after VideoMail message. Wait in few moments before recorded image pops up. You try it again.
I tried on Viable Vision but need to re-set up my VPAD again...

I just got ooVoo connected. I see people, they see me. I focus the camera. Now, I have "trailers" and the people say my image is fuzzy. Reminds me of the 70's but without the fun. Any ideas?

I just got ooVoo connected. I see people, they see me. I focus the camera. Now, I have "trailers" and the people say my image is fuzzy. Reminds me of the 70's but without the fun. Any ideas?
Need better webcam? Highly recommend Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000

Oh, I bought a microsoft lifecam vx 3000. It was the best (so the salesman said) that the store had. Is the logitech one hard to find? Maybe I can find one online....

Thanks for the suggestion!

Oh, I bought a microsoft lifecam vx 3000. It was the best (so the salesman said) that the store had. Is the logitech one hard to find? Maybe I can find one online....

Thanks for the suggestion!
That microsoft Lifecam vx 3000 is not the top best but the one I recommended is the best and highly used, it can be found in any stores

Thanks very much. I will go look next payday, maybe sell this one on ebay. I tore the box, maybe the store won't take it back.

microsoft life cam vx3000

I had that it works great. Very clear. Because fuzzy because of night vision set up. Can turned it off. Then u have it very clear pic of your own. I never had this problem before. I had it for about 2 years now. I'm very satisfy with it. Sometimes if fizzy either night vision or or change of hertz to inside or outside. Like 50 or 60 hertz. Best to leave 60 hertz on. But rid of fizzy back light must be turned off during the day. That way u won't have fuzzy.

I had that it works great. Very clear. Because fuzzy because of night vision set up. Can turned it off. Then u have it very clear pic of your own. I never had this problem before. I had it for about 2 years now. I'm very satisfy with it. Sometimes if fizzy either night vision or or change of hertz to inside or outside. Like 50 or 60 hertz. Best to leave 60 hertz on. But rid of fizzy back light must be turned off during the day. That way u won't have fuzzy.

Newer Microsoft LifeCam Cinema - This full-featured webcam, with true 720p HD video, delivers smooth, detailed video and crystal clear audio. With Lifecam Cinema. It is better than Microsoft LifeCam VX3000.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/digitalcommunication/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=008

Back