Video of Tinkerbell

KristinaB

Emotional Mess
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is a video my daughter made in honor of Tinkerbell. There is music in the background from a CD called Songs Without Words and the song it Water Fountain by David Foster. It is all in piano.

http://youtu.be/L1vj21QBIxY

This is a video my daughter made in honor of Tinkerbell. There is music in the background from a CD called Songs Without Words and the song it Water Fountain by David Foster. It is all in piano.

In Loving memory of Tinkerbell. - YouTube

Kristina, sorry for your loss of your Tinkerbell. What kind of cancer did she have? Still here's our consolation (SP?) for your loss of your cat Tinkerbell again! :grouphug:

Kristina, sorry for your loss of your Tinkerbell. What kind of cancer did she have? Still here's our consolation (SP?) for your loss of your cat Tinkerbell again! :grouphug:

Not sure exactly. It was in both her hips. Eventually, her right hind hip came out of the joint. Checking with the vet, she had this issue from the time she was 6 months old. She already had 2 tumors removed and was getting shots, but we were never told by the previous owner. The vet finally told us that there was no help for her.

She looked like a real healthy Kitty....and a lot like our Mr. Sid, (except he has some white on him)....the video was nice!....

Poor cat. I hope your daughter feels better soon.

Maybe you can get a pet of her choosing after your new home is completed.

My condolences, may Tinkerbell rest in peace. Nice video, thanks for sharing.

Such a pretty kitty and a nice video. Yes, thank you for sharing.

I'm sorry for your loss :(

:grouphug:

what darling little cat,i am sorry for your loss.i lost my cat to cancer last year know how you feel

Back