Video of my 4 year old practicing Sign

Happy2BMe

Reaction score
She's very new to ASL of course. I'm off camera speaking to her asking her to sign things. She has a hard time signing Have a nice day. But I think she's doing a pretty good job for being 4 and new to it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVXoJ0RvY04]YouTube - Raeden Signs[/ame]

Kids are so cute when they sign
and good job teaching her!

Bravo!

Her favorite sign is banana. She kept signing it yesterday with Please and my father would give her a banana

I would not want my grandchild on the internet , there are too many sicko out there!

I would not want my grandchild on the internet , there are too many sicko out there!

Paranoid much?

I don't see it as a problem as long the user does not post names, address and so on. To protect their privacy. IMHO

Yiz

adorable! I love her pondering face: pursed lips, tilted head, and great big eyes :)

Good thing this is MY child. I post these videos to her grandma who doesn't see my children much. She likes them

Thank you for your concern but no one knows my childs whole name, my name or where we live. It's fine

Paranoid much?

I don't see it as a problem as long the user does not post names, address and so on. To protect their privacy. IMHO

Yiz

No , There are too many sick people that use the internet looking for kids to abuse. Hackers are good at finding out people name etc.

No , There are too many sick people that use the internet looking for kids to abuse. Hackers are good at finding out people name etc.

I am not worried. We know how to safeguard our stuff. My IP puts me 3 towns away. And if someone shows up at my house I'll go at them with a baseball bat :giggle:

nice job!

my grandchildren are also sponges where ASL is concerned. They love being able to talk to Papaw whether he has his HAs in or not :)

I know alot about hacking and what's rare is a pedophile hacker. Less than 1% of pedos are hackers. So the chances of someone wanting to find that child from this video is pretty much slim to none.

Get some education about hackers before you start spewing about something you know very little about.

Thanks

Yiz

Good for you catching that on video! LOL! My son is almost 2 and has about 20+ signs, but i'm never able to get him to do anything on video. She's very cute.

Back