Verbal Fights

CrzyMeg

Reaction score
I have come cross the verbal fight, and had one this morning with one person. i got entirely pissed off at him, excuse my manners. :lol: what i meant is that have u personally have this problem? and how to handle it?

I have come cross the verbal fight, and had one this morning with one person. i got entirely pissed off at him, excuse my manners. :lol: what i meant is that have u personally have this problem? and how to handle it?

do tell us in details first :cool2:

do tell us in details first :cool2:

I already mention on another thread, but :lol: fightin with one member from nations but fight was taken place on chat, been verbally pickin on me over 6 months, i went overboard with it. I been talkin to one of moderator on nations, he kinda recommended me to take week off. :aw:

I already mention on another thread, but :lol: fightin with one member from nations but fight was taken place on chat, been verbally pickin on me over 6 months, i went overboard with it. I been talkin to one of moderator on nations, he kinda recommended me to take week off. :aw:

ouch... he said for you to take a week off and not even listen to you to ban him.... :mad2:

ouch... he said for you to take a week off and not even listen to you to ban him.... :mad2:

it sucks :( although it is nice to be away from it for little bit.

I do like to moderates the forum, it was so much fun for me, keep me busy as well.

what happened?
I am mod. on nations app.
dealing with someone who member on nations app. while having fight on chat. He thinks he get what he want, whenever he want. I told him no i aint giving it to him. he been givin me hard time since sept.

And you're a moderator? IDK the details, but if he really is trolling, ban him.

And you're a moderator? IDK the details, but if he really is trolling, ban him.

not on here though, I would like to, i know rules anyways. i am neutral unless pushin my button for long period of time then i get overboard. i do that, i see what i can do, although i dont like banning members.

not on here though, I would like to, i know rules anyways. i am neutral unless pushin my button for long period of time then i get overboard. i do that, i see what i can do, although i dont like banning members.

probably got a crush on you,,

I do have a high respect for that 15 years old boy....
Because he is not afraid to face moderator, like david and goliath.
I believe he won by making you pissed off, and he found your weakness.
:aw:

1:0

Unfortunately, yes, I have. I don't like confrontation, but I also won't back down when challenged. When I'm upset with someone, I stick to the issue and I keep sticking to the issue until I'm heard. Once I've said all I can say, though, I let the other person deal with their issue. I don't like when things get ugly and would rather avoid it if I can.

Sorry to say this, but if the site gave you a week off...It was a nice way of asking you to back off.

Maybe you have contributed to the fight. Gotta be neutral.

Sounds like you may have argues and perhaps insigated it by adding fuel to the fire.

Reason why I am saying this is because you said they asked you to take a week off.
That is what got me wondering about how you may have acted as well.

Please do not be offended by this. It is just how I see it.

BabyBlue does have a point there.

There's always three sides to a story.

Your side, his side and the truth.

Enjoy the week off.

Very simple. Walk away from the computer and watch a movie or something.

If this happens on a regular basis, perhaps you have a problem with interacting with other people on the internet, and therefore perhaps you should consider cancelling your internet service so that you can stop. Sometimes the internet can create problems for some people as it makes it easier for people to start verbal fights and they are not afraid to do so because they are behind a computer screen instead of in person.

Sorry to say this, but if the site gave you a week off...It was a nice way of asking you to back off.

Maybe you have contributed to the fight. Gotta be neutral.

Sounds like you may have argues and perhaps insigated it by adding fuel to the fire.

Reason why I am saying this is because you said they asked you to take a week off.
That is what got me wondering about how you may have acted as well.

Please do not be offended by this. It is just how I see it.
It is alright, i been neutral for two months, he was testing my abilities.

Back