Vent about JavaPride

Happy Birthday to you.. Hope you have a wonderful day! :D

Happy Birthday Javapride, hope ya have a great time.

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Happy Belated B-day to ya JP!!!! Cute with ADers thought someone beefed with you but they are so gullible or fell for it and so all we are :Owned: by DD :giggle:

Happy Belated Birthday JavaPride! I hope it was a good one!

:birthday: Sorry it's late but better than nothing from me, JP! :thumb: Hope you enjoyed your day.

hehehehe thank u all i truly apperticate ur thoughts and notes and the little banners in the threads. well i had a nice 35th b day celebration nice and no drama either the best ever i wanted for my birthday....

a sweet friend sent me a b day card u know who u are thank u i got it today! thank u!!!!

and i had PAGES and TEXTS and EMAILS and IMs all day on my 35th b day THANK U A MILLION to u ALL those who did txt me and emailed me thank u again!

now my b day celebration shall begin with my family tomorrow first i gotta weedwack the one part i need to do then will get ready to go to the ho'louea concert in hilo which is a hawaiian jam session which will close most of ALL of downtown hilo so poor mom shes off but will have to be on the cell most of the morning to make sure they have enuff supplies tomorrow and sunday its going to be JAMMED, and dad'll be off as well but we won't be staying down there too long as dad gets tired quickly...

then OCT 6th is the deaf starbucks day and some poeple informed me they got me something and will give it to me on that day which i had no plm with some poeple cldn't make it to my b day dinner as midweek b day celebrations are a bit hard but i was willing to wait as work comes first to pay and feed the working man :)

again thank u all! will keep u updated what transpired over the weekend! will try take some pics and hook it up here :-D

hehehehe thank u all i truly apperticate ur thoughts and notes and the little banners in the threads. well i had a nice 35th b day celebration nice and no drama either the best ever i wanted for my birthday....

a sweet friend sent me a b day card u know who u are thank u i got it today! thank u!!!!

and i had PAGES and TEXTS and EMAILS and IMs all day on my 35th b day THANK U A MILLION to u ALL those who did txt me and emailed me thank u again!

now my b day celebration shall begin with my family tomorrow first i gotta weedwack the one part i need to do then will get ready to go to the ho'louea concert in hilo which is a hawaiian jam session which will close most of ALL of downtown hilo so poor mom shes off but will have to be on the cell most of the morning to make sure they have enuff supplies tomorrow and sunday its going to be JAMMED, and dad'll be off as well but we won't be staying down there too long as dad gets tired quickly...

then OCT 6th is the deaf starbucks day and some poeple informed me they got me something and will give it to me on that day which i had no plm with some poeple cldn't make it to my b day dinner as midweek b day celebrations are a bit hard but i was willing to wait as work comes first to pay and feed the working man :)

again thank u all! will keep u updated what transpired over the weekend! will try take some pics and hook it up here :-D

We both never forgot that we gave you the b-day gift back in 2001 and that gift was so phunny with your expression with flipped bird at us for that..... The gift was Glass wipes but we used the black marker to conceal the G and L that becomes ASS wipes instead of GLass wipes ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! That was priceless memories for us to you JP!!!!! :rofl: :bowlol:

Back