Valentine's day what do you think???

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
What do you think of this Valentine's Day???

<3

:wiggle: :fruit:

LOL, should have read it carefully...

Well, I don't think it is really a holiday, pretty much society's observe to think love than hatred. Lastly, it is another business gimmick to rack up dollars and cents.

LOL, should have read it carefully...

Well, I don't think it is really a holiday, pretty much society's observe to think love than hatred. Lastly, it is another business gimmick to rack up dollars and cents.

I think it's dumb! There really doesn't need to be such a thing, but all those who make money from it of course love it!

:lol: for chocolate shops are more happier to have good business for one day!

I always love any day when I get presents! :P

Do you get flowers, candy or other gifts? I don't really care about gifts one way or the other. Oh oh, my hubby just went out, hope he doesn't come back with one of those heart shaped boxes of chocolates, they're usually horrid, and we aren't supposed to be eating candy....but it's the thought, right?

Do you get flowers, candy or other gifts? I don't really care about gifts one way or the other. Oh oh, my hubby just went out, hope he doesn't come back with one of those heart shaped boxes of chocolates, they're usually horrid, and we aren't supposed to be eating candy....but it's the thought, right?

Usually whatever my obsession of the moment is. At this point in life it's electronics.

Pretty sure I am getting stuff to do with a video game this year. :)

another lonely V-day for me. oh well.

Come on, you have friends to celebrate with, go out to eat or rent good movies or hang out with your family or hang outwith your cool doggie!

or More dark chocolate candies.. yummy

stickers7739.jpg

internet is not very reliable there. we did try to FaceTime before and the reception was horrible. it's as if she's on 28.8kbps modem. oh well.

Stop wasting money on ski trips. Go to her. You can take up deep sea diving instead.

Back