Valentine's Day, love it or hate it

lol my v-day is not gonna be in town as I am away for a comp but Im gonna see her in the morning so all good:) got her a good gift but can't tell since she might see it! lol

She's right, she did get me a good gift! I had a short but nice visit this morning to exchange gifts, hugs and kisses.

My hubby is going to cook all of us a special Valentine's dinner..he is so sweet.

Happy Valentine's everyone! Doesnt matter if you are single or not..u deserve a Valentine's!

Pink20and20Black20Hearts20Flat204x5.jpg

:ty:Shel90 :) I am still sick:aw: I might treat myself to a Subway sandwich later :)

When I was in school I absolutely hated Valentine's Day. I was one of those kids who never got a Valentine's Day Bouquet sent to me by my parents, and I was single the entire time I was in high school. Now that I'm older, I've learned that really I have to be my own Valentine, so I usually buy myself some nice chocolate or other thing I would like to have, of course I never buy myself flowers, that would just be corny. But however I enjoy Valentines a bit more now that I am able to share the day with my daughter and show her I love her with balloons, chocolates, and flowers, and she usually comes up a with a little something for me. We went out and ate dinner together last night just us two to celebrate Valentine's Day. :)

When I was in school I absolutely hated Valentine's Day. I was one of those kids who never got a Valentine's Day Bouquet sent to me by my parents, and I was single the entire time I was in high school. Now that I'm older, I've learned that really I have to be my own Valentine, so I usually buy myself some nice chocolate or other thing I would like to have, of course I never buy myself flowers, that would just be corny. But however I enjoy Valentines a bit more now that I am able to share the day with my daughter and show her I love her with balloons, chocolates, and flowers, and she usually comes up a with a little something for me. We went out and ate dinner together last night just us two to celebrate Valentine's Day. :)

I can see why

Friendship is more important with Valentine's Day. So are the relationship of loved ones like husbands and wives plus boyfriends and girlfriends. Being single is nothing wrong on this day. I have to agree with Dixie on this. We are all celebrating Valentine's Day to remind us of love for everyone and to have peace. :)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Bebonang said:
Friendship is more important with Valentine's Day. So are the relationship of loved ones like husbands and wives plus boyfriends and girlfriends. Being single is nothing wrong on this day. I have to agree with Dixie on this. We are all celebrating Valentine's Day to remind us of love for everyone and to have peace. :)

BB, that is very well said. Even forgiving a friend makes a huge difference, I know this one.

Valentine's Day should be about loving your friends and family, not just your significant other and leave the single people out.

just found out that my friend got this as a Valentine gift from her bf -

18436_468627445455_509520455_11121222_5166090_n.jpg

I love this girl :wag: @ her new bike

well I hated valentine's day for so long... cuz i never had date in h.s but til few years ago I got stood up on valentine's day by ex date (he's hearing) but he tried to get me back but I got new blackberry so I'm safe for now :) so he doesn't bother me anymore since last year I told him bluntly out that I wasn't no longer interested in him after he treated me like crap.. sheesh he thinks I can't speak? oh gimme a break I can SPEAK loud if I am ficking pissed off anyway.. today was real good... I got sees's candy from mom and got $$ :D but I'm not saying how much :whistle: anyway.. hope your valentine's day was GOOD to you ;) btw happy belated valentine's day cuz I was busy all day with family ;)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

See's candy those are the bomb! I am sick got no appetite for it at the moment. When I get well, that's what I will do buy some See's candy.

yeah lol chocolate makes me feel better for no reason if I don't get laid.. I know I'm weird... :roll:

wildzerica06 said:
yeah lol chocolate makes me feel better for no reason if I don't get laid.. I know I'm weird... :roll:

See's candy is way to good to turn down sometimes it can be better than sex lol kidding

I hate Valentine's Day...I have my reasons but I won't drag you down with them. I spent it reading in my room and doing laundry

mizerey said:
I hate Valentine's Day...I have my reasons but I won't drag you down with them. I spent it reading in my room and doing laundry

I am sorry to hear that. Glad you enjoyed the reading. I spent mine in bed with some cough medicine w codine. It was not so bad there will be other days when I do Valentine's Day when I am well =)

Thank you Oceanblue7! I finished reading my book and it was very pleasant.

No plan on valentine day and I'm glad it's over. I hate that day. Stay home and take care of thing to clean up. la la la

Spent Valentine's Weekend on Saturday night until Sunday afternoon with my Fiancee'. It was so romantic! On Saturday night, we stayed home but we cooked dinner, exchanged gifts then we just had wine and watched the movie! From my fiancee': A dozen red roses, card, Dove Chocolate heart candy box, and bulldog stuffed doll that says "Kiss Me". For him: "What I love about you" book, devil bear that says "Hot Stuff" on the heart thing, valentine chocolate candy. Then on Sunday morning, we got new phones! Sprint also gave me pink rose! How sweet! He got the Blackberry Curve 8530 and I got the HTC hero from Sprint. And he took me out for lunch and hung out before he has to go to work! My fiancee' is so amazing! :)

I don't have any feelings about Vday :) I worked. a 90year old Italian woman told me I was her Valentine angel :) That was enough for me.

:shock:

See's candy is way to good to turn down sometimes it can be better than sex lol kidding

I don't have any feelings about Vday :) I worked. a 90year old Italian woman told me I was her Valentine angel :) That was enough for me.

Back