Valentine's Day, love it or hate it

my V-day plan is to go to Russian Spa in Brooklyn with my jew friend. in fact - I'm going to see him now :cool2:

16259_913577805679_8825246_50723703_3704258_n.jpg

Lol @ Jiro's pic! Like Frisky, just going to spend it with the family. Maybe take my daughter to the Mall. I am thinking of planning a romantic getaway for Valentine's next year to surprise my hubby. This year, I am just too depressed to celebrate but will make the best of it with my family.

My niece is going to celebrate her birthday on Valentine's Day and my other niece will celebrate her birthday the next day after Valentine's Day.

As for celebrating the Valentine's Day, we are having problem with our budget and will hopefully try to do together next year. Tomorrow we will eat Hershey kisses and watch T.V. for a while and then come here to post.

So relax. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, EVERYONE!!!! :thumb: :D

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 320x320; XV6900; Window Mobile 6.1 Professional;)

Oceanblue7 said:
Consumerism. Gotta love it. :P

My take on Valentine's Day is implied.

A friend of mine, in facebook made a good suggestion, that Valentine's Day is too commercial and why not have a Super Bowl national holiday, I am all for that :giggle: Go Patriots:P

That's such a great idea, I'm missing the NFL season already! NFL take heed! :lol: I'm for a Panthers-Patriots Superbowl rematch! :P If it happens, I swear I'll buy us a ticket to be there - AND kill each other over it LIVE! LOL

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 320x320; XV6900; Window Mobile 6.1 Professional;)

souggy said:
My v-day plan?

Get drunk with my female roommate with a bottle of vodka. :lol:

Done that, now we're gonna do the Roxbury! :P

large_roxbury.gif

I will be at the NBA All Star Game tomorrow!!!! No date......I will check out the dancers though :lol:

Love the holiday

That's such a great idea, I'm missing the NFL season already! NFL take heed! :lol: I'm for a Panthers-Patriots Superbowl rematch! :P If it happens, I swear I'll buy us a ticket to be there - AND kill each other over it LIVE! LOL

Yes, its a splendid idea :giggle: Bring that re-match on and I will be there, Go Patriots :P

Wirelessly posted (SAMSUNG-SGH-I907/UCID1 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) UP.Link/6.3.1.20.06.3.1.20.0)

Im gonna have a valentines together with my sweetheart tomorrow. :) Shes in town until the 22nd.

lol my v-day is not gonna be in town as I am away for a comp but Im gonna see her in the morning so all good:) got her a good gift but can't tell since she might see it! lol

Done that, now we're gonna do the Roxbury! :P

large_roxbury.gif

tu eres locito:P

Back