USING THE RESTROOM IS NOT A CRIME UPDATE March 26: Kavanagh just proposed a new bill

warpedpink

Reaction score
https://www.allout.org/en/actions/arizona

This has been up since before March 21st and it has not yet received 50,000 signatures?! I expect each and every one of you to sign this right now! Especially today of all days! Support Trans Rights! Support equality!
Repost Everywhere! Let's get signatures!.

UPDATE March 26: Kavanagh just proposed a new bill that makes it illegal for municipalities to protect trans people. Keep signing and sharing! Tell Arizona legislators to reject every single one of Kavanagh's anti-trans amendments.

March 21: Seriously? A rogue Arizona State representative, John Kavanagh, wants to pass a bill that would throw trans people in jail for using public restrooms. We need to stop him now!

If the bill passes with his amendment, police could stop any woman trying to use a women's restroom. She'd have to show proof that she's a woman, and if she doesn't have ID or the gender on her ID doesn't match her gender identity because she's trans – 6 months jail and a $2,500 fine.

When asked why the bill targeted trans people he explained that it's because he thinks "they're weird."

The law would lead to extreme gender policing – anyone gender non-conforming would need ID just to be in public, just in case. Already trans people face extreme violence and discrimination in public spaces – this bill makes it even less safe to be a trans person in Arizona.

Tell the Arizona State Legislature to uphold the rights of trans people!
TO: ARIZONA STATE LEGISLATURE

Reject Kavanagh's anti-trans amendment and any others like it. Make sure that all Arizonans, including trans Arizonans, recieve respect and fair treatment.

i not in america but if i was i would sign.............in england there this relgious people who taken out big advert that surrounds london bus saying gays can be cured it offensive and nasty...it been removed but these people are fighting it and want it put back,i not upto date what happened only read about it in paper two days ago..as understand the religious group say there human rights have been devalued and they got the right to have this banner surrounding bus put back....i hope any bus driver who got this on bus will refuse to drive out in it

Oh my .. Words cannot describe how silly I think this is.

i not in america but if i was i would sign.............in england there this relgious people who taken out big advert that surrounds london bus saying gays can be cured it offensive and nasty...it been removed but these people are fighting it and want it put back,i not upto date what happened only read about it in paper two days ago..as understand the religious group say there human rights have been devalued and they got the right to have this banner surrounding bus put back....i hope any bus driver who got this on bus will refuse to drive out in it

You actually can sign the petition if you are so moved to. It doesn't require residency in the U.S.

Oh wow, I can't believe about Arizona is moving to wrong direction and Arizona was originally to be more libertarian - doesn't want government involvement in our life.

Arizona is beautiful state, especially environment but not like their government.

Back