USA - School Shooting

Hey, I am no expert on everything. But, I understand your concerns. I even dislike the idea of guns in schools, yet school shootings are still happening... adults and students even didn't notice warning signs until they actually entered fatal situations.

If guns are no-no, then how would and what should they do for protecting students and adults from gunners? Probably nothing, I think... But, I second a few AD'ers about training students with common morals (I am not saying that religious morals or something. It's about common sense on morality, like basic morals.), teaching about being bully is wrong, no means no & yes means yes, and so on. Because they should be taught... Also, I wish parents take their kids more seriously... it seems it is a lack of parental involvement in our society. :(

I believe it has to start at home, and parents having more involvement with their children. The lack of communication is a big factor, I think. All parents should be aware of their kids, their moods...(depressed, angry, rebellious, happy, etc.)....A parent should know, even ask, what's going on with them everyday....And if their child is being bullied, threatened...then taking steps to remedy the problem.

Hey, I am no expert on everything. But, I understand your concerns. I even dislike the idea of guns in schools, yet school shootings are still happening... adults and students even didn't notice warning signs until they actually entered fatal situations.

If guns are no-no, then how would and what should they do for protecting students and adults from gunners? Probably nothing, I think... But, I second a few AD'ers about training students with common morals (I am not saying that religious morals or something. It's about common sense on morality, like basic morals.), teaching about being bully is wrong, no means no & yes means yes, and so on. Because they should be taught... Also, I wish parents take their kids more seriously... it seems it is a lack of parental involvement in our society. :(
school shooting is still rare. it does not merit a high cost of security for schools over rare incident.

We had Police on my campus 24/7 even during summer.

I would be very sad to see if this is commonplace in America

metal-detectors-schools.jpg

knife-searches-415x310.jpg

metaldetect2.jpg

221953_10150236369421031_58947961030_8935179_7045848_n.jpg

20120112_metal-detector_33.jpg

I mean seriously? really? airports. stadiums. court houses. and now public schools??? :(

Very sad to see like this... :-(

Back