US military running out of bombs

Dont believe the hype..
Maybe they are BSing but it is possible that they are not. They bombed too MANY times since Gulf war. I would assume about over 100,000 missiles so far.

Last edited:
Dont believe the hype..

I don't believe these hypes, government are good at BS anything they see fit. I believe its to fool enemy and make them think there won't be any more attacks so coming out.... BOOM! they are dead.

Full of bunk, the US maintains ammunition dumps all over the world, tactical nukes in countries we maintain warm relations with.

no. it means it will make citizens demand the Congress to increase war spending and support the war effort by any means.

"terrorism". "ISIS". "war". put those three words together... the people will believe anything you say.
How?

Take money out from your tax or defund USPS to make up for war funding.
You fail to acknowledge that USPS makes its own money without taxes. In other words, taxpayers don't pay USPS.

BTW, I recall that during Bush adm, the government took money from SSA to spend it on war. That's a fu*king shame! I hope they are not doing it again.

who does the war spending? Congress.

The President commands the military but Congress controls the money. In other word.... the President can send a troop to war without Congressional approval but it would be pointless to do that without any funds.

You fail to acknowledge that USPS makes its own money without taxes. In other words, taxpayers don't pay USPS.
what money? USPS is broke :lol:

you know what I mean.

BTW, I recall that during Bush adm, the government took money from SSA to spend it on war. That's a fu*king shame! I hope they are not doing it again.
shame? money comes from everywhere. the government will put it back later on. (.....I hope). after all.... SS benefit was increased, did it not?

USPS is in big debt and cost of stamp should goes to war funding.

You should expect about massive layoff and find a new job at Burger King. :lol:

Er... People forget how much ammunition we have just in storage? I really doubt we are anywhere close to running low... Yet, wanting more funds? Now that I can see... Goodness knows the military misuses money like the rest of the government...

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Er... People forget how much ammunition we have just in storage? I really doubt we are anywhere close to running low... Yet, wanting more funds? Now that I can see... Goodness knows the military misuses money like the rest of the government...

hence.... President Eisenhower's quote - "In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist."

what money? USPS is broke :lol:

you know what I mean.

shame? money comes from everywhere. the government will put it back later on. (.....I hope). after all.... SS benefit was increased, did it not?
Nope, just got a letter, staying the same... no cost of living increase this year.

hence.... President Eisenhower's quote - "In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist."

We had some good ones in the past... Too bad they do not make them like they used to...

Back