Ur action (WARNING: not for 56k)

Ah-ha! Now I see that she's your daughter! :rofl: Nice pic touching you did to make it look real! :laugh2:

i have finally learned how to use a program to make movies, and i have made so many RETARDED movies of myself.. :o the only problem is that i dont know how to get them on the wwww :dunno: :(

other one... there's lot more coming out soon!

ko.gif

j.r.e. :lol: that is so fucking cool! How the hell you make that with GIF's? Is there a website out there that can teach me how to do it?? :)

:shock: that how he black out? :laugh2: damn... came home from the bar.... i think i know why u punch him bec he bother u at the bar.. so that sound fair enough :cool:

Originally posted by j.r.e.
there's 6 of them on wall.. u see only 2.. my step father is a hunter

Be cautioned don't invitie Silence Gold over your place. He will freak out to chew up all of your deers. He is more drooler than lion !

BE CAREFUL !:shock:

Originally posted by Sabrina
Be cautioned don't invitie Silence Gold over your place. He will freak out to chew up all of your deers. He is more drooler than lion !

BE CAREFUL !:shock:

:laugh2:

the reason u see some pics r missing bec those pics were in kevbo's web... the web was down.. so i decide to make my own web... u can come to visit my web anytimes... and just remmy my web will always update!

have fun!

http://www.angelfire.com/film/jre0/

Back