upload pix in profile?

WilGecko

Reaction score
how do I make it to the required size to make it fit, 150 x 150 pixels, or 97 kb, so what can I do to make it work, is there some program to do it?:dunno2::dunno2::dunno2:

how do I make it to the required size to make it fit, 150 x 150 pixels, or 97 kb, so what can I do to make it work, is there some program to do it?:dunno2::dunno2::dunno2:
You can always use MS Paint. Just use the resize feature.

If your image is 200 x 200 and you want it to be 150 x 150, all you have to do is go to RESIZE and change the percentage from 100% to 75% for width and height. :)

it doesn't seem to work, when I resized it to 150 x 150 like you said but it only resized the pix on the upper left hand corner, my pix is currently 1500 by 1500 approximately, what can I do?

FYI - There has been server problems encountered which caused this not to work with, while editing our profiles and all, unfortunately. We'll have to wait until Alex, the site admin to get this fixed.

FYI - There has been server problems encountered which caused this not to work with, while editing our profiles and all, unfortunately. We'll have to wait until Alex, the site admin to get this fixed.

that explain why it says "upload failed" hopefully it's fixed soon:fingersx:

hmm it's the profile pix I was trying to upload, it look like it did but still doesn't show

hmm it's the profile pix I was trying to upload, it look like it did but still doesn't show

That points to your profile picture, if you want your image to appear under your username, click "avatar"

it doesn't seem to work, when I resized it to 150 x 150 like you said but it only resized the pix on the upper left hand corner, my pix is currently 1500 by 1500 approximately, what can I do?
Did you select the picture when you resized it. You shouldn't.

When you select a picture (CTRL+A), it will resize what you selected... not the document itself. If you don't select anything, it will resize the whole document.

Back