Upgrade to IE8 on P3 Netbook?

IloveVP

Reaction score
Wondering if any one of you already upgrade to IE8 in P3 netbook? Any problem? If none, notice anything better?

poweron- not a nice thing to say. If people want to use ie then let them. if they want FF then let em. if they want other browser then let em. its there choice, not yours.

Anyway i have ie8 and it is nice. When you open a new link in new tab from same you are in now, the tabs you were in and new one you opened are color coded link both green so you know that the tabs you opened with and if need to go back you can do so quiuckly. Sometimes i got so many open I save time by not hunting it down. so go ahead and download. it wont hurt anything.

poweron- not a nice thing to say. If people want to use ie then let them. if they want FF then let em. if they want other browser then let em. its there choice, not yours.

Anyway i have ie8 and it is nice. When you open a new link in new tab from same you are in now, the tabs you were in and new one you opened are color coded link both green so you know that the tabs you opened with and if need to go back you can do so quiuckly. Sometimes i got so many open I save time by not hunting it down. so go ahead and download. it wont hurt anything.

You're probably right that is up for anyone to use IE8 or FF. But it's lot better and wiser for anyone with P3 to use FireFox because it requires smaller memory and much faster plus more security than IE8 offers.

IE8 might improve yet we have hard time to trust IE8 because of its windows integrated therefore riskier with the hackers out there. Therefore I would use FF for P3 over IE8.

Of course, it's entirely up to anyone whoever prefer which browser for their P3.

You're probably right that is up for anyone to use IE8 or FF. But it's lot better and wiser for anyone with P3 to use FireFox because it requires smaller memory and much faster plus more security than IE8 offers.

IE8 might improve yet we have hard time to trust IE8 because of its windows integrated therefore riskier with the hackers out there. Therefore I would use FF for P3 over IE8.

Of course, it's entirely up to anyone whoever prefer which browser for their P3.

In after IE 7, it's no longer to integrated with Windows.

In after IE 7, it's no longer to integrated with Windows.

Oh, really! Thanks for reminding me so it's getting better.

I still prefer FF over IE8 especially if I have something like the P3.

Mircosoft Chairman, Bill Gates has decided to dump the IE as a default in the newer PCs with Windows 7, is not longer a default, which this gives people to choose which web browser to choose from.

radioman, you have no idea the hide inside IE.

IE8 is fine on the Purple Netbook. I also have FF and Opera as well.

Radioman-->> :slap: <<--PowerOn

:lol:

Catty

It won't hurt to install IE8 on your Netbook. It makes no difference since that IE8 just had a tweak, bug fixed and facelift ect but speed improves. I'm a FireFox fan and I use it exclusively.

Remmy it's a Free Country

Catty :cool:

It won't hurt to install IE8 on your Netbook. It makes no difference since that IE8 just had a tweak, bug fixed and facelift ect but speed improves. I'm a FireFox fan and I use it exclusively.

Remmy it's a Free Country

Catty :cool:

Thank you all above for your feedbacks. Both FF and IE8 are just fine just like Chevy and Ford. Still very impressive with this netbook..

Enjoy your netbook...

Back