*UPDATE* On Hovrs Mvp

Change of Notice:

HOVRS MVP will be coming late summer or early autumn.

Contact me at my email instead of my PM on information on how to sign up to get your own MVP device.

I will help you go through the process to see if you are eligible for free MVP. I work for HOVRS. I will look forward to you.

My PM is working in receiving message when JClarke helped me to fix it.

You can contact me in PM anytime if you interest new HOVRS MVP (Mobile Video Phone) and sign up. :D

Dude, this is not Gally thread, this is focued on about the new latest in techology of Videophone (VP)

good new it will come out in next two month this aug we will get hovrs mvp who ever have been purple memebr

hi i am done apply mvp and i dunno anything about purple ticket it was my frist time fill out since i heard it from my friend and it suprised me and i never seen anything like that before wow!.i contuine try to figure myself out how to get the purple ticket since i see the full body turn on whole purple ?.

Hello there,
I'm hardly on internet but.. I wonder how can I get purple ticket nbr?? can u email me lovetiger@tmail.com or aim me at tigerisabadkitty.. I'm not sure how all this works. eh.. lemme know please and big thanks!

Hello there,
I'm hardly on internet but.. I wonder how can I get purple ticket nbr?? can u email me or aim me at
.. I'm not sure how all this works. eh.. lemme know please and big thanks!

Hi, You better show off your email address and aim screen name. I will contact you in pm.

Remember the post limit?? Yeah, need to wait.

Yes, I dislike that some ADers use email addresses on post if needing purple ticket number. Should use private message (PM)

I know but the rules has changed, when the new users reach to 50 posts, the PM system is automatically enabled. Yes, it has chaged from 100 too 50 posts.

I know but the rules has changed, when the new users reach to 50 posts, the PM system is automatically enabled. Yes, it has chaged from 100 too 50 posts.

i learned the rules from mvp . Mvp approved my record that i used on hovrs often since i signed up to become a member since last winter time . then they gave me mvp unique number and start in mvp qualification process. I will try to prompt to enter my purple ticket code . I learned that MVP will not accept
someone who do not use or use few times on hovrs.tv. I asked a question. They said many many deaf people are hunting for free without hovrs . aslo they will look your record in the future after you get a free mvp .. they will get it back when you reduce to use on hovrs.. i agree with mvp's policy. what do you think ?

i learned the rules from mvp . Mvp approved my record that i used on hovrs often since i signed up to become a member since last winter time . then they gave me mvp unique number and start in mvp qualification process. I will try to prompt to enter my purple ticket code . I learned that MVP will not accept
someone who do not use or use few times on hovrs.tv. I asked a question. They said many many deaf people are hunting for free without hovrs . aslo they will look your record in the future after you get a free mvp .. they will get it back when you reduce to use on hovrs.. i agree with mvp's policy. what do you think ?

ok, I work for HOVRS. I will check HOVRS listings for your friends for confirm and survey. Contact me in my PM.

ok, I work for HOVRS. I will check HOVRS listings for your friends for confirm and survey. Contact me in my PM.

okay , thank you for small information but i still need to ask some question about posts ? other some question . i will call hovrs that they can help me how to process if i fail or struggle with friends' s email address ( invite to connect ) .. i hate to have an age in the dark . ha ;+)

okay , thank you for small information but i still need to ask some question about posts ? other some question . i will call hovrs that they can help me how to process if i fail or struggle with friends' s email address ( invite to connect ) .. i hate to have an age in the dark . ha ;+)

Good! You can contact Hovrs support. help.hovrs.tv on vp Thanks

Back