Unofficial AllDeaf Map - Post Your Location!

Spartanburg, South Carolina!

MADISON, ALABAMA! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!! Steve Spurrier and South Carolina Gamecocks, better watch out this year... Cuz they done pissed off a lot of other Southeastern Conference teams last year!

MADISON, ALABAMA! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!! Steve Spurrier and South Carolina Gamecocks, better watch out this year... Cuz they done pissed off a lot of other Southeastern Conference teams last year!

Let's piss 'em off some more! LOL :cheers:

You remind me of a blind guy I know in Birmingham, know a Jay Bobo?

Uh no, but I know a few around... Run them by me, and maybe chances are I might know one of them... Been too damn long... (Probably back in the Stone Age days... LOL) but I never forget a name... :cool:

I am deaf since my childhood.enough treatment but no result.I am from kolkata(INDIA).Here life is very diffcult because here there is no implant,no video phone no captioned tv.inspite of this we the deaf lives because it is life.

Right now with a ex HOH girlfriend stalking me and police involved.. and warrant for her arrest... Best I be nowhere to be found... so let it be... My ex still trying to track me... But come Tuesday... She have new residence... Madison City Jail! I then go home be cool... later...

Don't any one of you tell her where my ass is!

Right now with a ex HOH girlfriend stalking me and police involved.. and warrant for her arrest... Best I be nowhere to be found... so let it be... My ex still trying to track me... But come Tuesday... She have new residence... Madison City Jail! I then go home be cool... later...

Don't any one of you tell her where my ass is!

how can we tell her if we don't even know who she is? (j.k.!)

Hey Guess What !!!

I claimed Texas I own it all but iam currently living in Dallas heheh

<<Fremont, California (i posted in previous one, yea i know)

Home of California School for the Deaf (3rd home from SF to Berkeley to Fremont), Dennis Ericksley of Oakland Athletics (retired), Gary Plummer of San Francisco 49ers(retired)!!!!!

Former Californian. Southern California. Starting July 7, I reside in New Castle, Pennsylvania. Small town, yes. Country.

Back