Unofficial AllDeaf Map - Post Your Location!

I am from Northern Vermont..browsing through a few pages, no one seems to be from this area sadly :(

Signing Assistant

Several things :: 1st Where is there a Deaf Social in Culpeper, Virginia ? :: 2nd who can help me prepare & work on the Educational Interpreters Performance Assessment ? I am not very good at taking test . I tried to take the NIC - Nac Patty wack !!!!! Ha Ha LOL Laugh out Loud as I call it . the National Interpreters Certification ; National Association of the Deaf & RID Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf and failed miserable.The same with the VQAS , Virginia Quality Assurance Screening . I just freeze when I take a test . Everything just goes out the window . I di pass the written portion of the VQAS , it is time for a renewal whatever that means . they really want to make sure you want to be in this Profession :wave::angel::deaf:

I am from Northern Vermont..browsing through a few pages, no one seems to be from this area sadly :(

I live in Lebanon, NH, but I work in Thetford, VT (Orange Co.) I went to UVM and know a few deafies in that area. Where are you in VT?

By the way, is it possible to send a message just to one person?

I live in Lebanon, NH, but I work in Thetford, VT (Orange Co.) I went to UVM and know a few deafies in that area. Where are you in VT?

By the way, is it possible to send a message just to one person?

Yes, you can PM someone (Personal Message). Just click on their name, choose view public profile. Choose the Contact tab and then you will have the option to PM that person.

I'm in SW Ohio. I'd love to hear from some locals, and possibly find some people around here to practice ASL with!

I live in Westland, Michigan. :wave:

:jaw: I grew up there!

I unfortunately did not know any other deaf or hoh people growing up. I lived near the Cherry Hill Road and Wayne Road intersection on Linville Street near the John Glenn high school parking lot. I went to Huron Valley Lutheran High School (very small religious school) off of Cowan Road next to Nankin Mills Jr High School.

:wave: Hope to see you more on here. Maybe one day we will meet as fellow ADers. I almost always travel home for the Christmas holidays.

Back