Unknown Error from AIM

x10oT

Reaction score
When Im trying to format my screenname on AIM.. n It said "Unknown Error. Try Again Later. Then later, I tried again.. its didnt work, what shld I do then?

What were you trying to change it to? You can only add or remove spaces, only change upper or lower cases on your screenname.. but you can't change your screenname for a different spelled screenname. Does it make sense?

I kno how to format my sn to lower or upper case n space or w/e.. but I tried to format n its appear n said Unknown Error. Please Try Again. Does it mean I have to reinstall AIM?

AH...interesting...Me too. it won't work. Lol

Probably the parts of the commands are unavailable cuz of server laggin' on AIM server so i dont know. Try again some other time if it persist, then contact AOL.

DoVip said:
AH...interesting...Me too. it won't work. Lol

When you said that, I tried to check and see if it is any different with mine. Yup, I am getting the error, too!

Deaf258 said:
When you said that, I tried to check and see if it is any different with mine. Yup, I am getting the error, too!

ROFL! I think I got deadaim 4.5. I'm not sure.

The AIm's Format, Email Update and Other is no loger work, because of server are down the AOL people are working on newer.
Almos, can go www.netscape.net update your email
and I use my own aim program called "aim snformat" that make format one time to nornal sn. if want help., you can aim me : screen name: size.

do not post talk shit to me, or whatever
because i heard more stuffs aim scemeca thing. I want see your show repect. if ur not ill tell alex remove the threat or w/e

Back