Unfriendly/Snobbish People

Ohh..how much I miss MissP (aka Empress)...wondering where is she now and how's she been doing...

Have you ever met an unfriendly or a snobbish person at work or somewhere else? I have....there is one lady in Felony who is like this around me. I don't know what I did to her....all I can do is just smile and say "Hi". She acts really nice to most people in my department (she hugs some people, but my manager said to me it's unprofessional), but to me, she doesn't smile or even acknowledge me.
One time, I was going to go in the hallway to my department, and she was in front of me....so I opened the door for her (trying to be nice)...all she did was wave her hands really fast like "GO ON!" and then walk out when I went past her. Another time, I said "Hi" to her with a smile on my face, and I know she saw me, she just turned her head like I don't exist.
I don't know what she's got against me :ugh2: , but I think she's got an attitude problem.
You say-she waves you through, when you hold the door for her? and when you say hello, she ignors you? Never acknowledges your presence? And you are concerned that she is not someone that you are cordial with? Her behavior shows ignorance,and stupidity. Just be glad to not be on cordial terms with someone as ill manner as she, it is no loss on your part,really.

Have you ever met an unfriendly or a snobbish person at work or somewhere else? I have....there is one lady in Felony who is like this around me. I don't know what I did to her....all I can do is just smile and say "Hi". She acts really nice to most people in my department (she hugs some people, but my manager said to me it's unprofessional), but to me, she doesn't smile or even acknowledge me.
One time, I was going to go in the hallway to my department, and she was in front of me....so I opened the door for her (trying to be nice)...all she did was wave her hands really fast like "GO ON!" and then walk out when I went past her. Another time, I said "Hi" to her with a smile on my face, and I know she saw me, she just turned her head like I don't exist.
I don't know what she's got against me :ugh2: , but I think she's got an attitude problem.
Eh, let it go.

They can choose to deal with you or not. If they treat you as if you were infectious then let it go. They can go on their own way opening their own doors TYVM.

Workplace politics or other conflicts is some of the most painful and dangerous aspects of having to work in a room ful of people. I dont do well with that unless they have to follow whatever instructions I bark at em as basic boss. When they complain I refer them to the bigger boss.

I did have three rules. No bullying. Problems? Take it outside the fence. Two, no politics and no religion. This is work. What you say stays here. Not to be spread all over the company by broadcasting big mouths. If they did not like it they simply dont have a full days work on my crew. It messes with everyone else.

BTW, when they did take it outside the fence, rule 1 section A means first blood ends it. Both are sent home before I have to call the Law.

Back