Ukrainian Dog Has Amazing Parkour Skills

rockin'robin

Reaction score
For those who aren't familiar, parkour is a sport which involves athletes getting creative to avoid obstacles in an urban environment. This could mean leaping between buildings, climbing walls, jumping over fences or a number of other stunts.

While the activity is difficult to describe, one thing is clear: It is normally practiced by humans. And when you take that into account, you'll be much more impressed with what one dog is doing in Ukraine.

TreT, an American Staffordshire Terrier living in western Ukraine, was trained in the art of parkour by his owner, Evgeny Elchaninov. One day when TreT was 6 months old, he jumped onto a chair in the kitchen and then onto the refrigerator. A former parkour athlete himself, Elchaninov saw potential in the puppy. Elchaninov taught TreT the basics of parkour, and the dog took off. Literally.

Now, Elchaninov says much of what the K-9 does is improvised by the dog himself.

If nothing else, this is a pretty exciting way to take a dog out for some exercise.

Watch the Video!...Simply amazing...

Ukrainian Dog Has Amazing Parkour Skills | ThePostGame

Aww, you can just tell he's having fun. A lot of it actually reminds me of how cats move, but cats rarely acrobat their way around things just for the hell of it the way he seems to.

Ever see the movie series for Air Bud?

... Air Bud (basketball), Air Bud: Golden Receiver (football), Air Bud: World Pup (soccer), Air Bud: Seventh Inning Fetch (baseball), and Air Bud: Spikes Back (volleyball).

I wouldn't be surprised if they suddenly decided to do something like Air Bud: Wall Runner (parkour). ;)

puts whole new meaning to going 'walkies'some jumps that dog do i hope he had nuts fixed, ouch

Back