U.S. troops killed and wounded amid Afghan protests over Koran burning

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a faker. Nice catch, Tex.

I don't understand why my thread " A Question for Muslims" was removed. I just wanted to know more about Middle East/Muslims. It was not anti-Muslims at all. I want to know if people in Middle East have a freedom of choice like ours in America.

For example, in America, I choose not to believe in any religion and I don't get punished for doing that. So are Middle East people allowed to choose not to believe in Islam as well? If not, will they be punished if they don't want to be Muslims?

I don't understand why my thread " A Question for Muslims" was removed. I just wanted to know more about Middle East/Muslims. It was not anti-Muslims at all. I want to know if people in Middle East have a freedom of choice like ours in America.

For example, in America, I choose not to believe in any religion and I don't get punished for doing that. So are Middle East people allowed to choose not to believe in Islam as well? If not, will they be punished if they don't want to be Muslims?

Pretty simple really. Religion threads are not allowed on AD. I suggest you research some sites on religion to find those answers.

Pretty simple really. Religion threads are not allowed on AD. I suggest you research some sites on religion to find those answers.
Ok, I understand but in that thread I was not preaching but asking a general question about their freedom of choice.

Ok, I understand but in that thread I was not preaching but asking a general question about their freedom of choice.

Yeah I know...It's a shame but those threads seem to blow up pretty quickly.

Mod note:

Thread is locked for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back