Two Jokes Of A 4yr. Old And Money!

Dannie

Reaction score
So Casper’s Village was shunning him saying “Who are you, God?”, making him feel terrible, and he was hurt because
People were shrewding him for being who he is. But over a thought, he commented back:

“I am not God, nor do I want to be God. I want to use my brain and think for myself and share my information, and if you can’t handle that don’t pass off shrewd remarks because YOU don’t understand or lack the intelligence to based on your years of schooling and church and things you believe, but are they true?, or can the people together become the voice of God for the world.”

“What makes what the church and the companies and the gov’t say true? They work to help people, but we’re not damaged, we can think for ourselves.”

When liquour stores first came out (or at least back in my day in the 70’s, you had to have the scotch or brandy written down on a paper and the bottle covered with a brown paper bag, so the people wouldn’t see it and go crazy having a riot ? Now you walk in and go up and down the aisle’s choosing which liquor to drink on a hot humid day. What changed? The perception, that’s all!

When reading the oldYahoo News about the PM’s wife of France and how she made headlines because she wouldn’t share lunch with Bush but instead played with her friends and was taking care of her sore throat, and reading the spin of her being problematic and obnoxious!, remember what you’ve learned in some fairytales:

USE THE GOOD NAPKINS

My mother taught me to read when I was four years old (her first mistake). One day, I was in the bathroom and noticed one of the cabinet doors was ajar.

I read the box in the cabinet. I then asked my mother why she was keeping 'napkins' in the bathroom. Didn't they belong in the kitchen?

Not wanting to burden me with unnecessary facts, she told me that those were for "special occasions" (her second mistake).

Now fast forward a few months....It's Thanksgiving Day, and my folks are leaving to pick up my uncle and his wife for dinner. Mom
had assignments for all of us while they were gone.

Mine was to set the table.

When they returned, my uncle came in first and immediately burst into laughter. Next came his wife who gasped, then began
giggling. Next came my father, who roared with laughter.

Then came Mom, who almost died of embarrassment when she saw each place setting on the table with a "special occasion" Kotex napkin
at each plate, with the fork carefully arranged on top. I had even tucked the little tail in so they didn't hang off the edge!!

My mother asked me why I used these and, of course, my response sent the other adults into further fits of laughter.
"But, Mom, you said they were for special occasions!!!"

THE MONEY

So the little girl was wondering, "MOM"???, How come my picture can't be on the coin or the dollar bill?
(Remember her mom, made the mistake of teaching her how to read)!

Well, because only the Queen of England can have her picture of the coins and the Presidents of the US, on the Dollar Bills.

So, why? It doesn't make sense because if we're all created by God and live as the caretakers of the Planet, why can't there just be mountains or kids?

But the Queen of England and the Presidents come from a LONG line of power and education and have set up systems designed to help the people, and we use this money to purchase whatever we need!

So, why can't we just take our food from the land and why does God think the Queen and the Presidents are better and smarter than us?

Author, unknown.
I'am only a citizen of the planet and created by God with no PhD.

haha i like the napkins jokes.. this should be put to jokes and funny stories section.

Back