"Twilight"

Just to let you know, if you want to read all the saga series of Twilight, here are the list:

Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn

So there you go, that's the order of the saga series of Twilight. Enjoy! :D
Yep, you got that right... there are 4 of them.

The 2nd movie is already in the works and will be released in theaters soon. :)

You know what, that's your opinion

Me... I love Twilight... it's one of the best movie ever and It's one of my Fav movies as well....

I also love the Series of Twilight... awesome.

But that's okay if you hate it... Everyone have the right to have their own opinion...

why do you like it so much, whats makes you woo about it? care to explain abit?

btw ive seen the first parts, kinda found it boring but yeah i appreciate its a 4 part miniseries of sorts so i guess i shouldnt dismiss it too early

I just finished the series of books.

Slow and draggy in some parts but the author is trying to build the foundation for certain things.

Not horrible.
Not the worst I have read.

Robert Pattinson is very HOT!!! :naughty: If He is real Vampire, and I do mind that He bites me! :giggle:

robert-pattinson-gq-magazine-april-2009-02.jpg

It's funny that read new moon book. Being middle of a book .. Jacob and Bella watched the Monster Garage TV which host by Jesse James! :P

Last edited:
Robert Pattinson is very HOT!!! :naughty: If He is real Vampire, and I do mind that He bites me! :giggle:

robert-pattinson-gq-magazine-april-2009-02.jpg

:giggle: Oh I know.... he's hot isn't he??? I also like Jackson Rathbone who plays as Jasper. He's so cute.... :giggle:

I wouldn't mind if any of them bites me.... Heck I wouldn't mind become a vampire like them... and join the Cullens.

Here's a pic of Jackson Rathbone who plays as Jasper Hale.

xbzfno.jpg

I also like Taylor Lautner....oh he's so hot!!! :giggle:

taylor-lautner.jpg

I must admit.... all the Cullen Guys are hot. There, I said it, lol :giggle: Even though Jacob isn't a Cullen or a Vampire...still he's a good looking.

:giggle: Oh I know.... he's hot isn't he??? I also like Jackson Rathbone who plays as Jasper. He's so cute.... :giggle:

I wouldn't mind if any of them bites me.... Heck I wouldn't mind become a vampire like them... and join the Cullens.

Here's a pic of Jackson Rathbone who plays as Jasper Hale.

xbzfno.jpg

I also like Taylor Lautner....oh he's so hot!!! :giggle:

taylor-lautner.jpg

I must admit.... all the Cullen Guys are hot. There, I said it, lol :giggle: Even though Jacob isn't a Cullen or a Vampire...still he's a good looking.

Yes :agree: with you .. about GENEROUS \ Handsomest and HOTS!!!

also Here Cute too

Kellan Lutz

3314313959_171c742a97.jpg

Peter Facinelli

3052526542_2a50aec26d.jpg

Billy Burke

burke.jpg

New Moon... Edward * Robert Pattinson :drool: :naughty:

robert-pattinson-in-first-new-moon-poster-2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Phillips.... he's so hot!!!!:naughty: I can not wait to see New Moon! :giggle: I heard there's gonna be bunch of men running around in New Moon without shirts.... :giggle: I can't wait to see that!!!

:giggle:

Oh Phillips.... he's so hot!!!!:naughty: I can not wait to see New Moon! :giggle: I heard there's gonna be bunch of men running around in New Moon without shirts.... :giggle: I can't wait to see that!!!

:giggle:

YES!! :hyper: Cannot wait watching a new movie this Nov 20th!!

Hope that Close Caption will provide with New Moon movie theater?!:fingersx:

I finished with New Moon Book last night! I am happy that Hot Man still alive! :giggle:

I got a Hard book of Eclipse Because Soft books were sold out! :D

Now I cannot read an Eclipse book because I am ignoring my college homework whole last weekend! :shock: After this I must do finishing my homework. I will read a book tonight. :fruit:

:angel:

Charge her 200 dollars per letters. ;) Send her a bill !! :aw:

I have not seen the movie "Twilight" yet. Hope, someday I will see it. By the way, have you seen the movie, " Marley and Me" yet?

Charge her 200 dollars per letters. ;) Send her a bill !! :aw:

I have not seen the movie "Twilight" yet. Hope, someday I will see it. By the way, have you seen the movie, " Marley and Me" yet?

:P

No, I decide to not watch that Marley and me because my friend warned me that it's so sad at an end of the movie! :cold:....:nono: for me!

Intereview with ET TV

The countdown is on to another ET exclusive! In only seven days -- we're taking you to the closed Vancouver set of 'Twilight' sequel 'New Moon'!

Only one show can take you behind the scenes at 'New Moon' -- with exclusive, on-set interviews with the film's stars, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner!

'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' is rising on ET starting next Thursday, April 23! Until then, you can get your first taste by watching our exclusive new video!
'New Moon' is set to hit theaters on November 20, 2009.

et_twilightpromo_090415_large.jpg

:D :D :D

ETonline: Articles Tagged With Rob-pattinson

I've never understood how people can tolerate the books. It's written horribly, the main chick (Bella) is a passive paper thin girl with absolutely no personality traits besides being atrociously clumsy, and the "vampire" is an abusive controlling and manipulative character.

The book shows absolutely no consequence as a result of their hideously dysfunctional characters. While in better fiction character flaws tend to manifest (such as Lolita) their abusive and stereotypically mormon relationship with a stalking vampire with godly perfection who resorts to violence to isolate his lover and a passive girl who blindly follows the vampire believing his obsessive actions are just his well-meaning love. It's a perfect recipe for violent and sexual abuse, yet nothing comes of it while Meyer glorifies it in her perverse mormon ideal of what "love" is about.

While I don't normally advocate book burning this would have to be the exception.

Also, a better review of the books (all of them)

**************************************I HATE MY GENERATION - TWILIGHT RANT PART 3: Devour that neck and suck it out !

I've never understood how people can tolerate the books. It's written horribly, the main chick (Bella) is a passive paper thin girl with absolutely no personality traits besides being atrociously clumsy, and the "vampire" is an abusive controlling and manipulative character.

The book shows absolutely no consequence as a result of their hideously dysfunctional characters. While in better fiction character flaws tend to manifest (such as Lolita) their abusive and stereotypically mormon relationship with a stalking vampire with godly perfection who resorts to violence to isolate his lover and a passive girl who blindly follows the vampire believing his obsessive actions are just his well-meaning love. It's a perfect recipe for violent and sexual abuse, yet nothing comes of it while Meyer glorifies it in her perverse mormon ideal of what "love" is about.

While I don't normally advocate book burning this would have to be the exception.

Also, a better review of the books (all of them)

**************************************I HATE MY GENERATION - TWILIGHT RANT PART 3: Devour that neck and suck it out !

:cheers:

Reminder that books are fiction! :shrug: ...Not necessarily upset or angry over the non fact books!:rofl2:

Peace!!

Wow... :D I am almost finishing to read a book of Eclipse! :aw:

I love to read at almost an end of book about a story of Edward and Bella at his bedroom!! :fruit:

Guess that I cannot wait watching a movie of Eclipse too! :giggle:

Back