"Twilight"

I hate to say this...

But that's not the actual trailer for the movie... most of the scenes that was showing in New Moon was already in Twilight....

Sorry, someone has made it, to look like it's actual real trailer of New Moon.

As for Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.... we don't know if it's gonna be made or not.... it hasn't been decided yet.

Why do you think it's one of the worst movie you've ever seen? Would you not mind elaborating on it?

TERRIBLE acting, awful script, worse directing. There was literally ONE good thing about this movie, Bella's dad, he was mildly funny. Seriously, seriously, seriously, I've seen better acting from cardboard cutouts.

The book is nothing but cotton candy for your brain, but the movie manages to be UNfun and lousy and lame!

TERRIBLE acting, awful script, worse directing. There was literally ONE good thing about this movie, Bella's dad, he was mildly funny. Seriously, seriously, seriously, I've seen better acting from cardboard cutouts.

The book is nothing but cotton candy for your brain, but the movie manages to be UNfun and lousy and lame!

I agree! :roll: Well, I really respect anyone's opinion on Twilight series that they admire for. It's good for them... but not for me and anti-Twilight fans.

Since I only read a few chapters of the first book, and in my opinion, Bella is too the way Mary-Sue-ish, which was really turned me off so quick. :ugh: Very unrealistic. Secondly, I watched the movie and I still can tell that little Miss.Prefect is just kinda of too Mary-Sue. :roll: I don't like Edward cos he almost had no personality in both of book and movie...

On that movie, I think it's so wrong to stalk a person and sneak in somone's bedroom. Too bad, that crappy movie just made it sound like it's okay to sneak you when you don't know. It's so horrible to set up a role on that relationship of Bella and Edward. I remember what Edward said like "I'm so dangerous. ... What if I am evil? ... if you are smart, you have stay from me." To me, what the hell!? :ugh: that's so dumb comment, well, he just kept to follow and/or stalk his litte Mary-Sue girl. :roll:

Sorry, Twilight fans, but I think they are so terrible as hell. =/

I have only read chapter one and two of Twilight online (can't remember which books though). Which it does seems interesting book to read.

I'll find out to rent a Twilight DVD if there's one in stores in Aussie. :)

I hate to say this...

But that's not the actual trailer for the movie... most of the scenes that was showing in New Moon was already in Twilight....

Sorry, someone has made it, to look like it's actual real trailer of New Moon.

As for Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.... we don't know if it's gonna be made or not.... it hasn't been decided yet.

Sure, sweet lady I deleted two vlog (YouTube) of Eclipse and Breaking Dawn trailers. :)

Twilight is really good movie and my fiancee bought a book and I want to read to improve my grammar but let her read it first.

yes

I was planning to read the Twilight book then watch a movie but My hubby wanted pay view movie last weekend.. Oh Gosh its so good and romantic movie!

Wonder if Twilight will have Part 2? :fingersx:

TWILIGHT - The Official DVD Site - ON DVD 03.21.09

New Moon is filming in Vancouver, Canada as we speak... er, sign... right now.

Dakota Fanning is supposed to have a part in it.

I have read news articles that said the other books will be filmed. They have the green light from Summit (film company).

fan made trailers

Sure, sweet lady I deleted two vlog (YouTube) of Eclipse and Breaking Dawn trailers. :)

That was confusing when I saw those, too, because only New Moon is in early production as of March 2009.

They have not filmed in Italy yet! There is a "fake" Kristin Stewart posting in Twitter about Italy and the news article I read the other day said they have not gone to Italy yet to film!

Beware fakes! Someone is impersonating Ms. Stewart on the Internet.

That happened to actress Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) of Harry Potter films, too. Some people have no real life of their own, so they want to pretend to be someone else famous instead. :hmm:

News updates (real news sources):

'Twilight' Sequel Confirmed: 'New Moon' To Hit The Big Screen - Movie News Story | MTV Movie News

'Twilight' sequel finds Wolf Pack

This is an example of the GOSSIP (unsubstantiated rumors!) going on--Rob Pattison does bathe!! The fake rumor started that he doesn't came from the FAKE Stewart on Twitter!!

Twilight New Moon Set Gossip: Romance for Lautner and Stewart? | NowPublic News Coverage

The real Kristen Stewart is not on Facebook or Twitter. So reader beware the fakes!

MTV Movies Blog » Kristen Stewart Drops F Bombs, Disses Co-Stars on Twitter - Or Does She?

From author's website:

StephenieMeyer.com | Twilight Series | Twilight | Twilight the Movie

My sister is a big fan and I find stuff all the time to send her. :)

just criticism

I agree! :roll: Well, I really respect anyone's opinion on Twilight series that they admire for. It's good for them... but not for me and anti-Twilight fans.

Since I only read a few chapters of the first book, and in my opinion, Bella is too the way Mary-Sue-ish, which was really turned me off so quick. :ugh: Very unrealistic. Secondly, I watched the movie and I still can tell that little Miss.Prefect is just kinda of too Mary-Sue. :roll: I don't like Edward cos he almost had no personality in both of book and movie...

On that movie, I think it's so wrong to stalk a person and sneak in somone's bedroom. Too bad, that crappy movie just made it sound like it's okay to sneak you when you don't know. It's so horrible to set up a role on that relationship of Bella and Edward. I remember what Edward said like "I'm so dangerous. ... What if I am evil? ... if you are smart, you have stay from me." To me, what the hell!? :ugh: that's so dumb comment, well, he just kept to follow and/or stalk his litte Mary-Sue girl. :roll:

Sorry, Twilight fans, but I think they are so terrible as hell. =/

Yeah, it's cotton candy. I have read better writing by fan fic Star Trek authors. I think her editor was using crack cocaine. Have you counted the grammar and spelling errors in those books?

The movie dumped a lot of the stuff in the book that drove me nuts... my sister likes the book a lot more than I do. The weak female lead character is very anti-feminist in the books, in my opinion. Mary Sue doesn't begin to describe it.

However, there is some funny stuff in the book (and movie)--Bella's dad and Jake, and Alice, the comic relief. :) I laughed at those parts.

I truly agree that Meyer's writing is pathetic. (Stephen King agrees! He says JK Rowling is a better writer than Meyer, and he states why.) She uses the same word 5X in a row, instead of using a thesaurus or a synonym finder, for crying out loud! Ever hear of more than one way to say something?

Exclusive: Stephen King on J.K. Rowling, Stephenie Meyer - Who's News Blog - USAWEEKEND.com

If you want better vampire fiction in a teen book, read LJ Smith's Vampire Diaries. They are still in print and they were published in the 1990's. Or try Anne Rice in the adult section.

I can see both sides of the picture on the books/films. The useful thing is a badly written book that gets published can be studied by a writer who wants to write something better. (Although I admit she found a writer's agent who's a genius at marketing. Go figure that one out.)

Yes, Twilight will have squeal.... It's called New Moon and it'll be in Theaters in November. I can't wait to see it.

I read all four books and they're awesome, I'm hooked on to it.... I must admit, I am obsessed with them as I am obsessed with Harry Potter.

Right now, they're filming New Moon which will be in Theaters in November 2009.... and I'm pretty sure they're planning to do Eclipse and Breaking Dawn... But we'll have to see if it'll be same director or not. The director that did Twilight isn't doing New Moon... instead it's a new director that's doing New Moon... So that'll be interesting.

However Twilight movie is Awesome... I loved it....even though I was a bit disappointed that they left some parts out from the book.... but nevertheless it was still good. I hope that New Moon will go by the book, everything by the book. It has to... but I can't wait to see it in November.

Last night I brought twilight and new moon books and read it. You re right that Twilight's story different from a book between movie, but Still I love both! :D

Last night I brought twilight and new moon books and read it. You re right that Twilight's story different from a book between movie, but Still I love both! :D

Yeah, they're good, aren't they?

Are you gonna read Eclipse and Breaking Dawn now??? :D

Yeah, they're good, aren't they?

Are you gonna read Eclipse and Breaking Dawn now??? :D

I got two books of twilight and new moon.. But.

Last night, I was read A Twilight book through 7 chapters about 170 pages so will read it tonight after girls sleeping! Guess I am slow read the book! :giggle:

Of course I cannot wait to read more! :D

I bought Twilight the book today. Will tell you later if I like it.

I am praying that End of story will have good and happy instead sad?? :fingersx: :giggle:

I went on a date with this girl and she wanted to see Twilight. I didn't want to, but actually got into it! Haha!

I hope that doesn't make me look like a girl! :l

This movie sucks. It s more geared toward crazy teenagers or gays lmao.

- Plot is soooo cheesy and cliche.
- Fighting in the end is badly acted out.
- Lol @ Vampire looks like Gold dust when they re in sun, what is so bad about it? jeeebus.
- Werid family 'incest theme'

I haven't read twight book series nor plan to read them anytime soon.

This movie sucks. It s more geared toward crazy teenagers or gays lmao.

- Plot is soooo cheesy and cliche.
- Fighting in the end is badly acted out.
- Lol @ Vampire looks like Gold dust when they re in sun, what is so bad about it? jeeebus.
- Werid family 'incest theme'

I haven't read twight book series nor plan to read them anytime soon.

You know what, that's your opinion

Me... I love Twilight... it's one of the best movie ever and It's one of my Fav movies as well....

I also love the Series of Twilight... awesome.

But that's okay if you hate it... Everyone have the right to have their own opinion...

I am done with Twilight book! Now I am reading New moon Book through 140 pages! :D :D Poor Jasper! :giggle:...

Cannot wait to read it tonight! :P

Back