TV using subtitles?

I have close caption on permanently too. I don’t go to theaters hardly ever because of all the background noise (music, sound effects) it’s ridiculous for me to pay to see something that’s a new release when I can’t understand it. But I occasionally go anyway because my friends are willing to watch movies at my house with the cc turned on. (They say it distracts them)
Have you tried the captioning devices at theatres? They aren't perfect but when they work well it makes going to the movies possible for me. I have only used the cup holder type. Would like to try the glasses version but none if theaters here have that.

Have you tried the captioning devices at theatres? They aren't perfect but when they work well it makes going to the movies possible for me. I have only used the cup holder type. Would like to try the glasses version but none if theaters here
Have you tried the captioning devices at theatres? They aren't perfect but when they work well it makes going to the movies possible for me. I have only used the cup holder type. Would like to try the glasses version but none if theaters here have that.
I have not. I will have to look into it to... thank you!

Back