Tv Shows

I also sometimes watch Jon and Kate plus eight

-Smallville (coming soon season 9) I love hero Clark Kent!

-"Canada Worst Driver or Handymen"

-Lots of Baseballs (sport on tv)

-"Amazing Race"

"Stargate SG1"

I haven't had cable access in months
NO complaints :)

I buy TV on DVD boxsets for shows such as: Weeds, Dexter, Californication and lastly The Office

:doh: I forgot to mention Mad Men! One of THE best shows on television. Can't wait till the new season starts. I'm hoping Pete Campbell will finally get that butt kicking that he's been asking for.

My FAVORITE show is coming Sunday on HBO - Season 2 of TRUE BLOOD! OMG... I Love that series.... I watched season one over and over. Almost as good as OZ.....no..it was much better.

Prison Break are finished few weeks ago so now I am into LOST and sometime Heroes.

Mythbusters
Star Trek series
NCSI
CSI: Las Vegas
CSI: Maimi
CSI: NY
Ghost Hunters
Bleach
Totally Drama Action, sequel to Totally Drama Island
Burn Notice
Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe

I dont really watch alot of TV but...I usually watch:

The Simpsons
Family Guy
Law and Order : SVU

Old shows I watch on Nicknite:

Family Matters
The Nanny
Roseanne
Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Law and Order (any kind)
The Nanny
So you think you can dance?
Bones
CSI
Charmed

This is all because my mom likes to leave the tv on at all times. I prefer it to be turned off a lot, but it makes her mad when I turn off the tv. So I just go to my room and play super smash bros brawl on the wii.

I'm also watching Law & Order.

I'm renting and watching all of those television shows in the order as they appeared (by season, not episodes or discs).

For instance, C.S.I.: Miami did their first season during the third season of C.S.I.. C.S.I.: New York did their first season during the fifth season of C.S.I..

So, I will watch CSI 1, CSI 2, CSI 3, CSI:M 1, CSI 4, CSI:M 2, CSI 5, CSI:M 3, CSI:NY 1, CSI 6, CSI:M 4, CSI:NY 2, etc...

I'm currently at CSI 6. :)

I watch some TV show. (I-DVR while I'm out or busy) I don't really watch many TV show lately.

"The Doctors"

"True Blood" on HBO

"Ghost Whisper"

"Law & Order CI/SVU"

And also lifetime channel because I like watching true story movie.

I rent mostly DVD movie by the mail.

Peace

I'm pretty interest in Doctor Who, so I rent to catch up from Season 1 to 4 as it end. Yeaaaaa.

I love to watch

-Smallville
-The Simpson
-Amazing Race
-Prison Break (I will miss - They are no longer)
-Mythbuster (sometime - I watch)
-Orange County Chopper (Sometime - I watch)
- Discover Channel - depend on subject.
- United States of Tara (Showtime)

Back