Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Yes: I buy what I see on TV ads

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No: I do not care for TV ads

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Maybe: sometimes I do, sometimes I don't

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
I am no fan of Ad advertising. Sometime I had to watch it and other times I just change the channels. There are few Ads that I could buy if it make sense on the kind of product that I could afford usually at the food store. Otherwise, AD advertising just turn me off. :ugh:

I dont know which commercial is funnier.. new KFC and Subway commercials are hilarious! :laugh2:

I do like food ads on tv..I always like to try something diffferent. :cool2:

When commercials come on, I usually mute the TV and play games on my cell phone until my show comes back on. :D

Sometimes.. like my niece and I saw this neat glitter stuff and she could make temporary designs. Probably the first and only time I bought something on a whim like that though.

It doesn't affect me at all. For 7 years I did not own a television. I could afford one, just chose not to. Now that I live with my boyfriend, we have one but it doesn't get any TV stations other than the game consoles ;)

I think more then making you want to go out and buy thier product, the purpose of advertising is to make you thinkof thier product when you want something. Example-- its lunch time, and you are hungry and need to go somewhere to eat, and you saw a commercial for taco bell that day, you are more apt to think of taco bell before you would think of a place you didnt see.. make sense?

What I hate is the drug culture that is encouraged with all the Rx drug commercials. Like, life will be oh-so-wonderful for you if you take this Rx for whatever health issue you may have kind of thing. And how they rush through the often life-threatening side effects so we won't notice too much. :roll: Greedy drug companies, as if they don't make a fortune off of the public already. :-o

Back