Tsunami!!!

I'm okay. It won't hit the west coast until around 7am to 7:30 am. right now, it is only 5:05 am... They said it will hit only at beach and cities that near beach...

DId anyone see the CNN videos of the earthquake and tsunami? ahhh scary!!! hope everyone stays safe!!!

20110311_japan-slide-RT12-jumbo.jpg

The first wave just hit CA. Don't think it'll be massive... After all, Hawaii got only seven feet in some areas.

Wirelessly posted

No tsunami here in California. Although, its on watch to be safe.

I believe they mean the wave will hit California on Sat morning after done in Japan. Be prepare.

The Crescent City, Ca harbor was destroyed and a man was swept to sea. He and some buddies were taking pictures. They managed to get out, but they are still looking for him. I am two blocks from the tsunami zone in Northern Ca and most stores and the DMV are closed.

Saw some surfers surfing on tsunami waves on news this morning, looks fun. :rockon:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHEkIKrCrOQ[/ame]

My relatives in Big Island, are OK. I feel very sad for the people in Sendai, Japan where my Hawaiian native father's parents came from.

Scare!!! :( :(

Glad.. West Coast wasnt serious with Tsumami!

I live in the Pacific Coast (Trujillo, Peru) but we're ok, everybody is scared but ok...

Oh i'm fine. The weird part is that I had a nightmares about tsumamis just a few days before this happened and I have not had those in almost 20 years.

Back