Truth or Dare Experinces

Stevey Boy

Reaction score
Turth or Dare Experinces

What is the craziest dare you ever done or witnessed?

Are you a Truth person or a Dare person?

The craziest dare I ever witnessed, it happened in early morning at my friend's house and having a 'hot-tub' truth or dare. A guy dared a girl, and asked all the girls to get out of the tub. He asked her to start dancing front of all of the guys. Oh, boy. It was crazy. She went over the line and we were speechless.

:shock::jaw:

A dare I did was to run outside around a cabin two times, then pee by squatting, then drinking up 3 bottles of beers in a row, and then kiss a girl.. That was done almost 4 years ago. Never again..

I'm more of a truth person. I hate being subject to dares that I cannot get myself out of! :lol:

The most crazy dare I ever saw was a guy telling this gal to run down the city street topless. But she decided to do it only in her bra instead.

heh last night was the last time I played Truth or Dare wit 2 girls from RIT. :P it was fun

i ran down the street in bra and undies, knocked on a house door, waited a minute, and ran off.

One of my friend dare me to show my breast to a guy that I used to like, running around him. It was very embrassed but I had to do it. It happened at deaf camp. (Camp Taloali).:ugh2:

I was dare to run around in my backyard with t-shirt, shorts and bare feets while it was icy-cold outside. Dared to glup the sprite soda which I couldn't. I hacked and coughed a lot.

I did once truth or Dare game. I did dare to drink vinger. and mostly time tell truth.

I prefer Dare than Truth because it makes thing more exciting! The most Daring thing that I have ever done was making out with the same gender..... Oh My Lord!

Originally posted by Bullshitter
I prefer Dare than Truth because it makes thing more exciting! The most Daring thing that I have ever done was making out with the same gender..... Oh My Lord!

That must be very nice !!! ;)

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
:naughty: would u make a video to dared that u did kissed a girl and post it here on this thread? :-o... :rofl:

why?? sure I could if I was dared again and there is a camera..

It was so weird I didnt know where to put my hands....

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
Hell no. I like being dared. I dunno, they are pussy anyway.

really.......? i dare u to finger ur mom's pussy w/ pic... to see if u r a pussy or not....

Back