Troy Davis put to death

spoken like a bully. and why not say same to Tousi since you weren't talking to him either in the first place.

yeap, ya sho' have a big mouth and I knew it.:madfawk:

he chosed to be my enemy. you dont know the story. :)

I don't do like that to my "enemy" - "Hey pussy!!!!!" or :sure: or get mouthy with sexual innuendos - "I'll unzip my pants".

um...... ok?

I never really understood why some people use sexual innuendos when they get angry.

he was tellin' ppl i was homosexual.

yea and......?

you pussy or something? I've had some people doing that to me at deaf social gatherings and I just :dunno: and :naughty: at him and he felt awkward and left because I guess he was expecting a certain response from me.

btw - this guy is like 10x bigger than me. A giant. He's a well-known jerk in here. Another ADer knows him and was accosted by him.

The Governor can not even grant a pardon in the State of Ga. Only the Georgia Pardons Board can grant clemency. Which obviously Troy Davis was denied.

oh? I just did a research and yep you're right. It does differ per state.

The Governor has Sole Authority to grant Clemency in the following 13 States: Alabama, New Jersey,Virginia, Missouri, California, New Mexico, Washington, Colorado, North Carolina, Wyoming, Kentucky, Oregon and South Carolina.

However - what's bothering me is that U.S. Supreme Court got involved to grant him a hearing to prove his innocence but I think it's wrong for U.S. Supreme Court to get involved in state matter.

yea and......?

you pussy or something? I've had some people doing that to me at deaf social gatherings and I just :dunno: and :naughty: at him and he felt awkward and left because I guess he was expecting a certain response from me.

btw - this guy is like 10x bigger than me. A giant. He's a well-known jerk in here. Another ADer knows him and was accosted by him.

InternetToughGuy.jpg
InternetToughGuy.jpg

Last edited:
I don't do like that to my "enemy" - "Hey pussy!!!!!" or :sure: or get mouthy with sexual innuendos - "I'll unzip my pants".

um...... ok?

I never really understood why some people use sexual innuendos when they get angry.

Maybe he is a homosexual?

Jiro, I worked at DOJ. The president is the head of everything. he is the civil servants' top boss. There are two different DA in each city and state. For example the US Attorney is DOJ. The state AG is the state's lawyer. Would you write Panetta is the commander-in-chief?? can't believe you didn't refresh this...

love

in case you didn't know... "chief law enforcement officer" is Eric Holder, not Obama - assuming that you're referring to US Attorney. and Georgia's Attorney General is Sam Oiens.

And Obama cannot granted Presidential pardon nor interfere with it because it's a state matter... not federal issue so this falls under Georgia Governor's shoulder to bear this burden and responsibility.

can't believe you didn't know this..... :dunno2:

Jiro, I worked at DOJ. The president is the head of everything. he is the civil servants' top boss. There are two different DA in each city and state. For example the US Attorney is DOJ. The state AG is the state's lawyer. Would you write Panetta is the commander-in-chief?? can't believe you didn't refresh this...

love

Obama is Commander-in-Chief and the President of United States
Panetta is US Attorney General.... and his responsibility is law enforcement-related.

"chief law enforcement officer" implies Judicial Branch or police duty. Obama is not in judicial branch. He is in Executive Branch.

since you worked at DOJ.... then you should know who is actually "chief law enforcement officer" - Google

the only person who believes Obama is CLEO is Cheney..... of course!!!!!!! :laugh2:

However - what's bothering me is that U.S. Supreme Court got involved to grant him a hearing to prove his innocence but I think it's wrong for U.S. Supreme Court to get involved in state matter.

The Supreme Court only got involved because his lawyer claim a violation of constitutional and civil right. However, that claim worked it's way up the justice chain and on every level was found to be unfounded. The Supreme Court had final say and justice won out.

The Supreme Court only got involved because his lawyer claim a violation of constitutional and civil right. However, that claim worked it's way up the justice chain and on every level was found to be unfounded. The Supreme Court had final say and justice won out.

Keep in mind, that they did not rule on anything related to states rights. If they had found in his favor, it would have just gone back to the lower courts to either retry or re-evaluate based on a "new understanding" of the law.

that should be Georgia's Supreme Court's responsibility

Keep in mind, that they did not rule on anything related to states rights. If they had found in his favor, it would have just gone back to the lower courts to either retry or re-evaluate based on a "new understanding" of the law.

too many unanswered questions I have. looks like I'll have to read about this case from bottom to top and it's gonna take quite a while. I tend to wait for a month or so after the incident cuz it's usually the best time to research when more and more information gets uncovered since many reporters, lawyers, concerned citizens, etc are involved to dissect this mess.

You sound like Yoda: Questions, I have. Patience you will. His future, decided. hummm. Time, time will reveal. The past becomes the future.

Yeah, The Supreme court tried to help him. Then ended up not doing anything to save him.

Anyone can appeal to the supreme court.

love

Obama is Commander-in-Chief and the President of United States
Panetta is US Attorney General.... and his responsibility is law enforcement-related.

"chief law enforcement officer" implies Judicial Branch or police duty. Obama is not in judicial branch. He is in Executive Branch.

since you worked at DOJ.... then you should know who is actually "chief law enforcement officer" - Google

the only person who believes Obama is CLEO is Cheney..... of course!!!!!!! :laugh2:

Leon E. Panetta, former director of the CIA, is now the Secretary of Defense.

Back