Travel the wold and become a polyglot

BackpackingTraveler

Reaction score
Do you dream about traveling the world and signing and/or speaking multiple languages? I'm looking for either a single friend that can count on me and I can count on them or a group of people who wants to backpack the world for a couple years, to learn and have fun. What language do you want to start practicing first? Where do you want to go first? If you don't know either we can just decide together and go for it and see what happens. I look forward to hearing from you!

how do you travel with ? using ssdi or your saving $$
First of all.. i learned my big lesson that i never traveled again with person who have a short money or earned his or her SSDI or what ever it called SSI or etc to go with me to the trip. you look so young and i don't think you're not capable to afford to trip alone. I have been traveled to Europe alone with my expenses from my saving from hard work to earn. its worth it than earn from SSDI or what ever you earned from the government.

Last edited:
i went to london, belguim, france and russia alone with my budget (i m not male).

Moscow and southwest countryside (can't remember what is the name) that have one big house with the people sleep in a big bedroom upstairs.

Moscow and southwest countryside (can't remember what is the name) that have one big house with the people sleep in a big bedroom upstairs.
There are many houses with big bedroom upstairs in Russia. Haha!

Moscow is beautiful, if you visited St. Petersburg you will like there more. It is like Paris of East!

Well, it looks like a he from his profile pic. And we know nothing.

A bed and breakfast?

no it is not bed an breakfast.. the house has a large bedroom that hold 20 beds or more with a large kitchen and living room. Many travelers from other town or country sleep in the same room there. Cool!

Do you dream about traveling the world and signing and/or speaking multiple languages? I'm looking for either a single friend that can count on me and I can count on them or a group of people who wants to backpack the world for a couple years, to learn and have fun. What language do you want to start practicing first? Where do you want to go first? If you don't know either we can just decide together and go for it and see what happens. I look forward to hearing from you!
This sounds like a lot fun! I would love to learn about other cultures and backpacking, unfortunately not skilled in that area. I hope you get an opportunity to adventure into the world.

I do yard work and babysit and clean houses. I help different people do different things for money, like paint to help build fences, landscaping with rocks. I've been eating wild food though from camping though so I don't need money unless I want to treat myself to potatoes and produces. So all the money I have is from working. The working plan is backpack South through Central America to Brazil where we sail to Africa.

Back