Travel the wold and become a polyglot

Looks like backpackingtraveler is not coming back because her plan cancelled due to her SSI got cut. :twisted:
I don't have SSI or SSDI, I don't receive any money from the government or state. I just came from San Francisco too, I was there for a few week's then spent a few months wandering Squaw, Tahoe, and Incline. A little bit of Reno too.

I might have found a friend who want's to walk Either the Pacific coast or South-East through America (I'm in the Northwest currently) to Mexico. On our walk we'd start practicing LSE and let the adventure continue from there. :)

I don't have SSI or SSDI, I don't receive any money from the government or state. I just came from San Francisco too, I was there for a few week's then spent a few months wandering Squaw, Tahoe, and Incline. A little bit of Reno too.
If you're still in that area, go for Bodie, Mono lake, Yosemite if you can.

I might have found a friend who want's to walk Either the Pacific coast or South-East through America (I'm in the Northwest currently) to Mexico. On our walk we'd start practicing LSE and let the adventure continue from there. :)
At least stay clean. They had plenty of dirty yanquis there.

Back