Transformation during COVID

Sujith

Share your life experience during the lockdown.
Have you started a new hobby? How these days have transformed your daily life?

deerheart12

I do miss being in the libraries. They are closed now and you can't check out books even curbside. I'm a little lost of what day it is. It feels like Sunday everyday! I need to try out an online class to give me some structure or something. I'm mostly a homebody person so a the beginning of the pandemic it wasn't too bad. Now it's a little bit scary with the hospitals full. So far, doing fine. Doing my usual sewing crafts, I might do some painting. Studying some history and watching some documentaries. I hope to do some yard work later on. And some long walks to get some exercise. What about you?

Sujith

The fact is, we can't complain about anything. It's the new normal.
I have started new hobbies. I even started upskilling myself by enrolling in the online courses available.
To expand my knowledge, I have started learning new tech-related terms like robot framework, Internet of things, artificial intelligence, SDN/NFV, etc. There are many journals, magazines, and articles available online and at stores to gain in-depth knowledge.

I do miss being in the libraries. They are closed now and you can't check out books even curbside. I'm a little lost of what day it is. It feels like Sunday everyday! I need to try out an online class to give me some structure or something. I'm mostly a homebody person so a the beginning of the pandemic it wasn't too bad. Now it's a little bit scary with the hospitals full. So far, doing fine. Doing my usual sewing crafts, I might do some painting. Studying some history and watching some documentaries. I hope to do some yard work later on. And some long walks to get some exercise. What about you?
Have you tried SkillShare? It has a class for anything you could want to learn about; monthly or yearly fee is still less than a single college class. This might help you structure your day and find a new passion you never saw coming :) Hope this helps.
Take care. Remember. We are all alone together; seems to me where aren't really alone at all in a way.