Training materials for me by me?

Presbyter

Reaction score
I've, as a severely hard of hearing, gained some talent in a large corporation and I'm wondering ADA applies to materials to help me train others how to use a workflow I've designed. The best way I can teach others how to use Photoshop (image editor) and it's workflow is to use a "screen recorder" and record all my actions on my monitor and then type in everything I have done to demonstrate how to do this and that. My company does allow some to create training videos but my job isn't designed for me to use videos to train. On my level, my boss asked me to try to show my peers my new workflow. I think I read somewhere in the ADA, that I the company should be a little more flexible in allowing me to use video training to express how to do my job. This video will be similar to "How to do Photoshop" video but with text instead of voice. Can anyone point out where something like the above in ADA documents. I don't want to be asked to demonstrate my ideas, live, with everyone behind me on a computer. Everyone here knows how irritating it is to have folks to talk to you over their shoulders.

Back