Track Tournament

DeafAlwAyZRawKs

Reaction score
:dance: :thumb:

y'all, we have a track tournament @ RISD(rhode Island school for the deaf) if you guys wanna come and watch, its next friday on 5/16/03... different schools are going,

-MSD
-MKSD
-RISD
-ASD
-NYSD
-TLC
-others......

come and watch us! :)

:naughty:

Attachments

• babygirlhearts.gif
    babygirlhearts.gif
    6.3 KB · Views: 139
Originally posted by DeafAlwAyZRawKs
:dance: :thumb:

y'all, we have a track tournament @ RISD(rhode Island school for the deaf) if you guys wanna come and watch, its next friday on 5/16/03... different schools are going,

-MSD
-MKSD
-RISD
-ASD
-NYSD
-TLC
-others......

come and watch us! :)

:naughty:

Which MSD? lol

MKSD has one of the best track teams back in the day. :dunno: about now, though. Are you in the track team, DAR?

Hey...what time does the Track Meet start on Thur and Fri? I need to know so I can take the appropriate hours off from work.

*mental note* May 21, pick up Teddy at Lee, Ma. :D

my friend told me it was from 8am to the late evening, im not sure yet, and allright HEY GUYS, NYSSD is included!! :laughs:

hmm :cool: but I wish there was like forums like deaf meets or whatever? :confused: :roll: but it's :thumb: :mrgreen:

Originally posted by Alex
MKSD has one of the best track teams back in the day. :dunno: about now, though. Are you in the track team, DAR?

eh, they're okay now.

They aren't that great like when I was in 8th grade when I was on the track team.

I would go to the tournament. ( a certain someone whose name shall remain nameless practially begged me to go as watergirl), but I'll be at MSSD's prom. :(

RISDers- wish y'all a luck!!! -senting postive vibes-

Why did you called it like track tournament--- I think we called it like track meeting(s).

Originally posted by eternity
Why did you called it like track tournament--- I think we called it like track meeting(s).
I think it is a deaf thing. I call it a track meet myself. Alot of time, i've seen people say "game", too. I've gotten use to it. All the same to me. :D

im gonna play for ASD.. but, i havent show up pratice since for like 3 weeks.. i dunno if im going..lol!

Back