TORNADO hit High School in ENTERPRISE, AL kill 13

I watch TV news. Tornados hit everywhere in southeast state. I look radar map like i said whoaa lot rains,thunders and tornado warnings in area.

i forgot add me and TWEETYBIRD and REBELGIRL all of us re fine just heavy thunderstorm no idea abt BABYANGEL she s in bham, Al hope she ok :)

Oh my gosh...
Let's hope BabyAngel is okay....
Let's together pray for her and to see she's alright???

and also sorry about their lost love ones...
Pray their grievance!

I'm from alabama, so i guess I'll speak up. Huntsville, AL didn't get hit with anything threatening... We had tornado watches alllllllllll day... NW Al had tornado warnings though, like around Florence and such. That's all I know.

I don't think Bham got hit with any tornados, but i could be wrong.

Oh my goodness and I hope everyone who are members of AD'ers are safe and sound. Pray for them.

I am gotta have a storm tmw. And will be out of work til Monday.

That is so awful about the high school casualties in Enterprise. :(

That same storm is in our area now. We are under a tornado watch right now.

Yea, I noticed torando are being warned almost all southern states, even Gallaudet warning all SRA to keep alert during overnight cuz they will sleeping while me stay up and keep eye on the news...

I heard about that from a couple friends of mine. Shocking! :eek:

WHOA! Scary!!! Tweetybird was telling me about the tornado! SCARY!!!

This is a scary... :(

My thought and feeling for the victims... :(

Can we sue the monster Tornado for killing people and damaged many houses and buinsess building? Is Monster Tornado a murderer???

This is very strange weather we've been having. It's raining where I am now. :)

it's beautiful 60 degree weather here today. atleast i think. lol. feels good.

Can we sue the monster Tornado for killing people and damaged many houses and buinsess building? Is Monster Tornado a murderer???

there's no way we can sue the monster tornado for murder.. but i believe we can sue the people who makes the mother nature a terrible ones.. (those people who cause alot of pollution) yeah the global warming

the warm air and the cold air mix cause those thunderstorm and tornados

It's a natural disaster, so I don't think we can do anything about it.

It's just big, thicky "cumolumbis" (spelling?) cloud covering up all over the sky and when it gets too thick and there's bound to be heavy wind (and possibly rain), a tornado will form. Plus, a warm air and cold air mixes, where the pressure is very low.

Back