Tomorrow is the day

Update

Everything went very well. Miss Kat was tired and a little grouchy until they gave her some Versed. I can not sing the praises of the liquid enough! So after the babe was drunk everything went smoothly. They said they had never seen a child so prepared. Each time they listened to her lungs she would breath nice and deep for them, when she went into the operating room she hopped right up on the bed, and they showed her the pulse ox and she help her little finger out for them. They said when she saw the mask, she put it right on and then started to breath deeply!
She was crabby when she woke up and just wanted held. She didn't complain about pain or get really sick either. She just woke up from a nap and is back to being herself. She hates the bandage though and wants it off!
I am so proud of my strong, brave, bionic, girl.

I'm am happy for her it is over, and good luck to her to heal fast!

I'm glad everything went smoothly, faire_jour! It's amazing how resilient kids are! :)

Everything went very well. Miss Kat was tired and a little grouchy until they gave her some Versed. I can not sing the praises of the liquid enough! So after the babe was drunk everything went smoothly. They said they had never seen a child so prepared. Each time they listened to her lungs she would breath nice and deep for them, when she went into the operating room she hopped right up on the bed, and they showed her the pulse ox and she help her little finger out for them. They said when she saw the mask, she put it right on and then started to breath deeply!
She was crabby when she woke up and just wanted held. She didn't complain about pain or get really sick either. She just woke up from a nap and is back to being herself. She hates the bandage though and wants it off!
I am so proud of my strong, brave, bionic, girl.

I'm glad it all went well for her

Glad everything went well.

Lol bionic girl... Glad to hear everything went well! I'll probably also wake up crabby and say "Mommie hold me!" even though Im going to be 26... :)

Faire_jour. Im happy things went well today. I thought about your girl when I was driving by LDS earlier today. Good Luck and ty for the update.

Awesome, I'm glad everything went well!

Isn't it lovely that he sought out a CI thread just to make sure and say he would ignore anyone that considered a CI? The ignorance is overwhelming...

Let the journey continue.!

FeelingSound.jpg

I am so glad all went well. It is amazing how quickly children bounce back from things when in a caring, loving environment.
And the countdown to activation begins.....:fingersx:

She's doing great again today. Her bandage came off, and it was a little gross, but the incision looks great (to me). No swelling, no bleeding, no issues at all....shaved a little more than neccessary though...

I was gone at the dentist and missed a lot here. I am glad Miss Kat is doing well. It will be interesting to read what happens at activation and after!

She's doing great again today. Her bandage came off, and it was a little gross, but the incision looks great (to me). No swelling, no bleeding, no issues at all....shaved a little more than neccessary though...

Sounds like Miss Kat is recovering well! :)

Glad to hear that the surgery went well, and that her recovery has been uneventful.

Back