Today I'm offically........

Willy

Reaction score
SENIOR! Class of '04 rockkkk!

What about you? What will u be? High school or College Froshie - Senior?

Class of 2001 ;)

as a matter of fact when I saw your headline posting at first when u were going to say "Today I'm offically........ " I though u mean Today I'm offically dumbest person on earth :o oh whew I'm glad you're still smart :mrgreen:

Awww geez! I feel so bloody old! :( I graduated from CSDF in 1989. Erghhh....oh well, life goes on. :P

Cheers,
Goldie

Class of 2003! I am graduated from CSDF. :) I will Ohlone and Marritt Colleges in California. ;)

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
Class of 2001 ;)

as a matter of fact when I saw your headline posting at first when u were going to say "Today I'm offically........ " I though u mean Today I'm offically dumbest person on earth :o oh whew I'm glad you're still smart :mrgreen:

:rofl: you mean! :rofl:

:applause: congrats to the incoming high school seniors! another year left of HS life and then officially in the REAL world!!!

ive been out of HS since 1989 LOL

<---- old fart shh shh :laugh2: :laugh2:

Originally posted by Fly Free
:applause: congrats to the incoming high school seniors! another year left of HS life and then officially in the REAL world!!!

ive been out of HS since 1989 LOL

<---- old fart shh shh :laugh2: :laugh2:

HEY HEY you're 33 or 34. you're not a old fart.

Class of 1990. I am old fart, too.. BUT, I will graduate from the university next May of 2004 with MS degree on my hand and zoom out of the most expensive city. :cool:

<<withdrawl from school and rather not say why with my reasons. And no, its not because of my daughter. I already quit school before I had my daughter or was pregnant with her.

Back