Today another...

Roadrunner

Reaction score
Today another gal just gotten older!!

None other than wildzerica06!!

Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great day of celebrating your birthday and many more to come as well! What kind of birthday celebration will you do, invite the fire department for a poolside b-day party?! :naughty:

Anyhow, do have a great day!! :)

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

~RR

haha thanks RR ;) yep.. I'm 29 sheesh time sure flew by too fast..I'm gonna def party big time today cuz I'm not getting any younger... but if people tell me I'm 92.. then yeah I'm def getting to the point when i need my cat cane :laugh2: anyways... I'm outta to make some breakfast for myself :D

H.....A.....P.....P.....Y :party: B.....I.....R.....T.....H.....D.....A.....Y!!!!! Wild !!!:party: :birthday: :giggle:

Happy Birthday to you, Erica! :hug: I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

Happy birthday, wildzerica06..do have fun and get all smashed up eh?? LOL whatever ya do, be sure to enjoy it all!!

Happy Birthday wildzerica06, hope ya have a great one.

:birthday: :birthday:

thanks flyfree and everyone for the birthday wishes.. I had fun getting drunk :laugh2: but I only drank 3 beers and i ate good food.. and I got alot of starbucks coffee cards than i thought so gives me a good excuse to go starbucks coffee whenever I wanted to ;)

Back