To all Southeastern people...

whodatshroom

Reaction score
How has both hurricane charley and frances affected you since they both happened in like a month?

Just curious to see how people in Florida are taking it since my uncle lives down there. He lost his home and everything. So he's staying with friends til him and his wife can get everything straighten out.

whodatshroom said:
How has both hurricane charley and frances affected you since they both happened in like a month?

Just curious to see how people in Florida are taking it since my uncle lives down there. He lost his home and everything. So he's staying with friends til him and his wife can get everything straighten out.

I got grandma and alot of relatives in Florida..but I was informed this they are escaping from the scence of the hurricane...so now Ivan is on way from south passing the annie marie island on way to give other impact hit on florida...oh pity florida gonna get hit by 3 hurricanes!

BigSpike said:
I got grandma and alot of relatives in Florida..but I was informed this they are escaping from the scence of the hurricane...so now Ivan is on way from south passing the annie marie island on way to give other impact hit on florida...oh pity florida gonna get hit by 3 hurricanes!

WAIIIIIIIIIIIT another hurricane?!?!!?!?

What the heck is this world coming to?!

Is there any info I can find on Ivan?

whodatshroom said:
WAIIIIIIIIIIIT another hurricane?!?!!?!?

What the heck is this world coming to?!

Is there any info I can find on Ivan?
Look up www.weather.com and check the tropical updates.

whodatshroom said:

We have some relatives in Florida that had a little damage, not bad.

We got a little wind and rain from Frances in SC.

I really feel sorry for the people of Florida. I know that they are nervous about hurricane Ivan now.

All these hurricanes make me a little nervous every year. We are prepared but I still get a little nervous since we experienced hurricane Hugo in 1989, and evacuated for hurricane Floyd. I know what those poor people in Florida feel like, although it is even worse for them to get hit twice in one year.

yea i hear Ivan come again.. oh man!!! i am very sowwy abt the people who lost the home and everything there.. i am pray they will get straight out after the weather done!

danger_atlbw.gif

Looks like it is going to hit Florida, Georgia, and Alabama! :eek:

my dad's retired friend has been living in florida for almost 10 years, just spoke with my dad yetserday that ivan is heading to his hometown and he started considering about moving out of the state. he and his wife werent comfortable living in a hurricane state where they kept worried about their new home being destroyed.

it would be nice living in Fla, but who would want to deal with several rough hurricanes every year and worrying about losing home and everything? no wonder the houses are soooo cheap down there, its quiet tempting to buy one. i wish i could buy a house there but im.... afraid of hurricanes and important of all- losing a home. :|

Last edited:
e, yeah... i understand how u feel about
being tempted to buy a home in florida
my mom said the same thing she got fed up
with Florida she lost her home from Jeanne hurricane
but she loves people down there playing tennis
with them almost every day... many of them were
originally from New York settled down at the
east coast in Florida while others from Midwest
settled down at the west coast of Florida...

Last edited:
e said:
my dad's retired friend has been living in florida for almost 10 years, just spoke with my dad yetserday that ivan is heading to his hometown and he started considering about moving out of the state. he and his wife werent comfortable living in a hurricane state where they kept worried about their new home being destroyed.

it would be nice living in Fla, but who would want to deal with several rough hurricanes every year and worrying about losing home and everything? no wonder the houses are soooo cheap down there, its quiet tempting to buy one. i wish i could buy a house there but im.... afraid of hurricanes and important of all- losing a home. :|
oh yea i uddy how ur feeling abt this.. i dont blame on the people who live in fla and tired of this.. remodel , rebuilding again!!! lot to do and new places.. oh man!!

Back