Time spent on AD?

It’s anyone’s guess for this night owl. :lol:

depends on my mood, I can get quite distressed, If I feel this way I can check 4 times a day up to an hour a time, there are many old posts which I like to read. But i can also forget about AD and not be on for a few weeks.
I used this as my escape sometimes, Just able to hang and read stuff and know that others do understand hearing loss.

Sporadically. I genuinely enjoy writing. The pattern I have is that sometimes I really enjoy this and it is interesting and then I squirrel off. Like right now am on the floor with muscle cramps from over doing. Then I got on here and saw Alley Cats cool pic showing her knockout pretty eyes..,

It’s anyone’s guess for this night owl. :lol:

th

Sporadically. I genuinely enjoy writing. The pattern I have is that sometimes I really enjoy this and it is interesting and then I squirrel off. Like right now am on the floor with muscle cramps from over doing. Then I got on here and saw Alley Cats cool pic showing her knockout pretty eyes..,
Thank you! That’s very sweet of you to say.

Used to posts regularly in AD... now days I just post once in a while. :)

every other few months when I remind myself to check alldeaf.com but this summer seems slow for me but I'll be back in college by september 4th.. yep San Jose City College is late this year ugh ;)

lol I would be here other few months oh yeah
<------prettyerica36.. I changed username last month I promised alex i will not change often and I did and he was pleased to know i eventually stopped changing usernames too often.. heh since AIM died I kinda of made too much email addresess but lately blah I realized I will never have time to check so I try to remind myself to check often as I can do.. but I use gmail often now ;) anyway have a good one all of you ;)

Back