Timbbbbber!!!!

happy birthday Seq! ya know everytime I look at your sig line, I am thinking just how much the base of those sequoia trees looks just like an elephants foot!

Is that how we describe you as well? :giggle:

Haha, I didn't even realize they look like elephant's foot. Hmmm, Elephant-sequoia tree?

Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday dear sequoias! Happy Birthday to You!!! :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday: Pardon me please for being late, as I had to find my sunglasses :cool: to protect my eyes from all those candles and the brightness from them! Hope you had a fantastic day!!!

ahhh! happy belated birthday..... I didn't know it was your birthday. :-O hope u did have a great birthday. :)

Many thanks once again for more birthdays. Recently, I had a good time at the Chinese buffet and about 10 people showed up rather than 7 people, it was fun and we chatted and ate some yummy food.

After that, we went to my friend's home nearby and watched Transformers on the 60" Mitsubishi HDTV and it was cool to see it on the big screen TV. I already saw it but didn't mind watching it again because I like that movie. :)

Hey Sequoias,

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope ya had a great birthday for sure.

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Hugz

Back