Three men went to Parachute Jump

GoofyBoy3

Reaction score
American, Russian, and Poland man went up to parachute. All of three men, they're very competive and will do anything to win. So, russian jumped off the airplane and going down smoothly.. Then Poland jumped off the airplane sec and gaing down with russian. Then American jumped off the airplane and there's something wrong with his parachute. He went down really fast and there's nothing can stop him. He went down passed to poland and russian. Poland saw him, going down fast and he said,"Oh you want to race with me?" Then he takes his parachute off and going to race him...

LOL..How stupid of him?? haha

:laugh2:

I knew many jokes of 3 men but in Russian I am lazy to translate I rather sign.

well, what do u think of my English, 3 men, Russian, Cuban and French. They are in train, travel, Russian drunk half Wickey and throwed over window, Cuban and French asked there was half good, Russian said well, there are everywhere at store even under 21 they can buy it, (did u know that? it's true!), Cuban pressed cigar, they asked him there was good half, Cuban said there are everywhere plant, French looked window running train, Russian and Cuban got French attention to sexy woman, French said I have in France! :D

:laugh2: I like that one. Usually told as a blonde joke too.

Lol..one joke here, can be used either as blonde joke or poland joke...American-Brown Hair, British-Brunette, Poland-Blonde
3 men, An American, British, and Polish was stranded on an island, it's 500 miles from the shore, British decided to try to swim across, he swam 1/2 way before drowning, American now tried, swam 3/4 way then drowned, Polish did it, swam 499 miles and got very tired and decided to swim back to the island..

heres ano one

polish, russian, and american men were walking in the forest and they reached a cliff. on the cliff was a sign standing on the ledge, it said " wishing cliff, jump and yell out your wish"

so the American man wanted to go first, he jumped and said i want lots of gold, when he landed, he was in a pile of gold he took off wit all tha shit gold, the russian man jumped next, he jumped and said i want more gold than the american shithead, as he landed, he had a whole lotta more gold than the american guy next was the poland guy, he jumped and looked down then he said SHIT as he landed, he was in a pile of bird shit

wha a dumbfuck:laugh2:
:bowdown: all bow to OMEGA

Back