Threadstalking qq

Fly Free

Reaction score
Have anyone dealt with person(s) doing the threadstalking following u around in forums qq would u be flattered or not q why or why not q

Yes, I had someone stalking me in forum actually 2 different forums it's funny how you should say it supposeed to feel flatter cuz it isn't to me, Felt more like someone watching me like a hawk or trying to cause drama for what reason I dunno, Maybe don't have anything better to do on their own time.;)

FlyFree, can I stalk you? I am asking you for the permission! Very gentleman-like manner. That's how nice I am!

In all seriousness, in first place, I probably will find it flattering but I wouldn't surprise if it will turn into annoying for me in later time. Why? Be original and think of something on your own.

i dont really have any threadstalking... but if i do.. they would certainly stop quickly *whistle innocently*

p.s. im nice but if i have to.. i can be real mean.. just ask anybody who knows me

No never had threadstalking since BUT knock the wood or Laptop Window....

Mommyof3

The thought of threadstalking never had occured to me. :shock:

It always seem that there's new ways of stalking nowadays! :|

*sssssssigghhhiiiinnnggg*

By the way, I wouldn't feel flattered if I were stalked through threads.

It occured to me before, didn't bother me. I think it was positive, perhaps looking up at me as their role model?

Magatsu said:
FlyFree, can I stalk you? I am asking you for the permission! Very gentleman-like manner. That's how nice I am!

In all seriousness, in first place, I probably will find it flattering but I wouldn't surprise if it will turn into annoying for me in later time. Why? Be original and think of something on your own.

:laugh2: Magatsu hahaha yes u are being nice and up front with that question!

threadstalking has been around for a while -- i just have noticed in various forums that there were ppl who would threadstalk for 2 possible reasons: 1.) they worship the cyberground a person cyberwalks on OR 2.) cuz they despise a person who makes posts and try to discredit the person they are threadstalking -- there could also be other reasons of person(s) threadstalking the poster besides the 2 i have mentioned above -- some ppl would find it flattering while others would DEFINATELY be very annoyed with the threadstalking

i have seen how some ppl would admit to threadstalking and the poster they are threadstalking would either :shock: or :lol:

:tears: :tears:
looks like im not well liked or well hated enough to obtain my own personal thread stalker :(
:tears: :tears:

JUST KIDDING!

Aww Meg, wanna me become ur own personal threadstalker? Heh...smiles! I like you!

I guess Meg doesn't know I'm stalking her!!! LOL

It's really depending on who it may be, if it someone I had problems in the past then that something else but if it's someone who meant no harm then I would feel flatter....:)

I do not believe I have any threadstalkers. If I did, then I'd be flattered, LOL. To me it's not a threat, only a nice reminder that my opinions are appreciated and being read. Even if my (if i have any) stalkers didn't agree, then at least they'll be honest with me enough to go ahead and tell me :)

* A note from me to any and all threadstalkers of mine - Hey, if you're stalking me, at least tell me, eh? :) LOL. And tell me also if I should be afraid of you. LOLOL.

alright malfoyish... i gotta confess im threadstalking ya :giggle: no im kidding ;)

SpiceHD said:
alright malfoyish... i gotta confess im threadstalking ya :giggle: no im kidding ;)

LOL long as you're a normal person with no weapons, I'm cool with it. :) Happy stalkin'. ;)

Threadstalking

I had never really thought about it, but I think I would be a little annoyed and besides I don't like being watched....... :evil: It's not nice....

lol I never thought of it but nah... I think it's weird tho.. but i never had a fave stalker here so why should I bother? :P

I guess we will never know if we were actually being stalked through the threads... so many of the same peeps are on so many threads, and who in the heck cares?

Back