This Thursday

Congratulations!

Thank you everyone, this is our first baby and we are eventually going to find out what sex the baby is. we are hoping for a girl but what ever baby God gives us we will be grateful for. If it is a girl it will either be Abriel or Avery. if a boy it will be Zechariah

Awesome!

My first is a girl. My second is a boy!

Congratulations! Please do keep us posted!

Love the names.

doesnt matter baby will be healthy till born but mostly first times or second,thrid and numerous times as parents know what names of baby till born but its secret but dont be rude to asked!!

:roll:

It is not rude whatsoever.

But rude to stick your nose where it does not direct you.

It is up to the OP. Not you.

;)

Thank you everyone, this is our first baby and we are eventually going to find out what sex the baby is. we are hoping for a girl but what ever baby God gives us we will be grateful for. If it is a girl it will either be Abriel or Avery. if a boy it will be Zechariah

How exciting that is to be a first time dad, I love the names too. ;)

She is now 8 weeks pregnant. Our baby is looking more like a real baby instead of an alien lol. it was awesome we got to see its heart beating.

Congrats on getting your wife pregnant and enjoy your journey thru the fansicating 9 months! Keep us posted. ;)

Congratulation, I think Avery name is very beautiful! I am surprised you hoped for a girl. Most fathers wanted boys. lol..

I am almost 30 weeks pregnant. Yay about 10 weeks left to go!!! Can't wait. It's my 2nd pregnant, it's a girl. My 1st son is become 3 years old today..

Congratulation, I think Avery name is very beautiful! I am surprised you hoped for a girl. Most fathers wanted boys. lol..

I am almost 30 weeks pregnant. Yay about 10 weeks left to go!!! Can't wait. It's my 2nd pregnant, it's a girl. My 1st son is become 3 years old today..

That is so awesome. Yea I tend to be wierder than most men. I wanted a child before we got pregnant and I want a girl, I take care of my wife... What is wrong with me? lol just kidding they are good qualities. I am so excited for my wife to get a bigger belly and for us to have the ultrasound and see the baby moving. I was so excited to see my baby's heart already. But it only looked like an ameba lol.

Also. My wife just came up with another name that is unisex. I like it. Berlin

Back