This is what Chickent McNuggets are made of:

lumbingmi

Reaction score
Ice cream chicken anyone lol

"Mechanically-separated chicken" is washed with ammonia, reflavored artificially, and then dyed to remove the pink color:

Chicken Nuggets Are Made From This Pink Goop

liquid-chicken-nuggets-16343-1285860459-9.jpg

I know someone that when to a factory where hotdogs were made and he said he if you ever saw how hotdogs was made you would never want to eat one again!

The chicken stuff was GROSS looking , I am glad I do not eat them very offen, I may have some every 4 years or so.

But they are delicious. Much better than Wendy's or Burger Kings.

Stop making me hungry. Chicken McNuggets with Honey dip .... mmmmmmmmm YUCK!

How Chicken Nugget is made.... skip to 0:58

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJey_C6GL0k[/ame]

I know someone that when to a factory where hotdogs were made and he said he if you ever saw how hotdogs was made you would never want to eat one again!

The chicken stuff was GROSS looking , I am glad I do not eat them very offen, I may have some every 4 years or so.

hotdog you say?

bimlqa.gif

Yes it may look gross but it ain't stopping our kids from eating mcnuggets lol

Hot dogs and spam are the worst stuff ever happen to humankind yet many people love them ugh.

Yes it may look gross but it ain't stopping our kids from eating mcnuggets lol

Hot dogs and spam are the worst stuff ever happen to humankind yet many people love them ugh.

you dissing my spam? you talk crazy. :wtf:

Wirelessly posted

What's wrong with hot dogs?

Are we that far removed from the process of making food? Since when people forgot how to make sausages, scrapples, jerkies and so on?

Dunno, ever since I learned how my ancestors made food, very few things gross me out.

Factory farming though? Unnatural.

Last edited:

Spam is made of "leftover" of meat that wouldn't make it to store.
They save everything - ears, snouts, toes, tails, butts, weiners, everything, and cook it down, grind it up. They add tons of spices, preservatives and chemicals to 'fool' our tastes. Then pack all this goop into a can and sell it so they wont lost any money. Pretty disgusting?

Btw I do love eat spam with nori and rice. :P

Wirelessly posted

lumbingmi said:

Spam is made of "leftover" of meat that wouldn't make it to store.
They save everything - ears, snouts, toes, tails, butts, weiners, everything, and cook it down, grind it up. They add tons of spices, preservatives and chemicals to 'fool' our tastes. Then pack all this goop into a can and sell it so they wont lost any money. Pretty disgusting?

Btw I do love eat spam with nori and rice. :P

Yeah... That's how sausages are made of... Tissues and organs people don't want to eat.

McNuggets, Hot Dogs, Spam, Fried Spiders, Raw Scorpions are tasty only if you eat them with a beer. :lol:

:ugh3: glad I don't eat meat! only chicken seldomly...store bought. naturally raised ones, without hormones. don't even eat mcnuggets, don't go to fast food almost at all.

gross gross gross ...

I'm hungry..... so hungry..... only $1 to spend.... what to do?

Wirelessly posted

What's wrong with hot dogs?

Are we that far removed from the process of making food? Since when people forgot how to make sausages, scrapples, jerkies and so on?

Dunno, ever since I learned how my ancestors made food, very few things gross me out.

Factory farming though? Unnatural.

Speaking of sausages, I'm thinking of ordering sausage casings so I can make my own sausages. I made homemade jerky last month. I think the next time I won't be using the oven to make jerky though.

Back